1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I scratch my head. I have the HT Man of Steel Superman and the likeness is outstanding.
They can nail down henry Cavill but not Alec Guinness or Harrison Ford. WHY?

I scratch my head. I have the HT Man of Steel Superman and the likeness is outstanding.
They can nail down henry Cavill but not Alec Guinness or Harrison Ford. WHY?

Yeah I've wondered the same thing. Clearly they're just not nearly as interested or invested in their SW line as in their various superhero lines.

Could be the amount of product they're churning out in a short time. They're trying to get the essential OT characters out before the ST hits.

Hopefully they're just hastily conceived prototypes and they'll take more time with the actual production versions (though I don't hate Solo as much as most).

A scar on a nose has never looked better.

:lol The only thing that is actually "correct."

Back to Solo though, some of the photos look great and then a couple will come along that look atrocious. To me it's still the best Ford sculpt so far despite its shortcomings. After viewing Star Wars a few times & paying attention to Ford's facial expressions, the bottom lip is actually quite accurate.

Back to Solo though, some of the photos look great and then a couple will come along that look atrocious. To me it's still the best Ford sculpt so far despite its shortcomings. After viewing Star Wars a few times & paying attention to Ford's facial expressions, the bottom lip is actually quite accurate.

Sounds like a case of self-deception. I have a hotline number for that if you want to talk.

Not the best photo since it's a close up of a TV screen, but I snapped this expression of Han in the Millenium Falcon.

Budget Stark said the dates weren't set in stone. The fact that 1) Secret as says Q3/Q4 2)SSC still says April and 3)I still haven't po'ed this and Chewbacca makes me worried that I'll miss out on both figs.

You should be fine waiting man. The only reason I ordered day one was to get the two pack and flex it. Just made the 4th payment - that with the nrd means I am officially over half paid up on these two.

The only one to keep a close eye is Chewie since both ways to purchase him require a nrd. SSC won't get near as many cancellations if it goes to wait list. But I still suspect HT's will make a boat load.

You should be fine waiting man. The only reason I ordered day one was to get the two pack and flex it. Just made the 4th payment - that with the nrd means I am officially over half paid up on these two.

The only one to keep a close eye is Chewie since both ways to purchase him require a nrd. SSC won't get near as many cancellations if it goes to wait list. But I still suspect HT's will make a boat load.

I want to get the two pack. Just concerned it won't be there in a month. Then I'll have to go to one of the freaks and shell out like 700 bucks.

No NRD on Chewie actually. You can just buy both Chewie and Han by themselves and avoid the NRD. With a coupon on each you might actually save a few bucks. Only thing you wouldn't get is the large rifle.

You should be fine. If the general opinion of these on this forum is any indication, They might not be going to waitlist for a while.

Back