1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever you may say about about this fig I'm excited to get it. Also this sculpt it 100000 times better then the sideshow Hoth Han. Don't belive me watch budget Starks toy soul vid the figure seems to be suffering from Nathan Drake disease. :lol

Yeah, non-Harrison Ford likeness, shriveled raisin boots, big giant hands and tree trunk forearms = 100,000x better

Much thanks for posting, Invictus!

Like I said before, April seemed a bit too optimistic. And why not take advantage of SDCC and reveal the final pieces there?

Yeah, non-Harrison Ford likeness, shriveled raisin boots, big giant hands and tree trunk forearms = 100,000x better

I am on the side that this sculpt is also better than SS Hoth Han. Still hoping production is better than proto. However, you are right on the hands and forearms. They look ridiculous. HT's best effort to date for quality and scale hands was Bespin Luke. I bought several off of eBay just for replacing many of HT's other figures ginormous hands. I don't know why they can't scale hands properly.

15983150326_eee96c7738_o.jpg

:horror

giphy.gif

Yeah I don't see any similarity at all. The final Hoth Han head might come out looking a bit more plasticky than we'd prefer, but it still doesn't look like some cheap bootleg from a flea market like the Drake does.

SSC should do a Marty Feldman figure. That way when production comes out, it'll probably look just like the prototype.

I understand the critiques of the hands and arms with this figure, but that was also the case for Bane when he was first teased on a smaller body than what he was shipped with. Hopefully these issues are all addressed before they start to ship.

Back