1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are people seeing Mark Ruffalo in this sculpt? :rotfl

People trying to get Reputation points by being as outrageous as possible.

Uh, I can't rep you until I recharge - I spent them all repping the more outrageous posts in the 'Han Solo looks more like...' thread.

I think you're onto something - this could be the only figure a collector will ever need. Looking like so many other characters (other than Han Solo) all you need to do to change up the display is to change outfits every now and again. *poof! It's Bruce Banner *shazam! It's Bank Robber Joker! *Allakazoo! Selina Kyle!

I might have to buy two of 'em.

Surely the one who created that particular thread, cough, should get some reputation points. A thousand or so. For being outrageous. :monkey3

Please give me rep.

(This is what this page is about, right?)

baneaccepts.jpg

I'm on my ipad so I cannot upload pics but they just put out New pics of han and Chewie on the hot toys community facebook page trust me it looks like they fixed so much on Harrison's likeness it looks like they dipped the lips and it looks like Harrison.image.jpgimage.jpg

Still got the Ruffalo hair & soft saggy boots. :huh :lol

Don't know the concerns on the face, but it looks like someone forgot to adjust the right ankle when they were posed. Mabe the boots are soft and saggy, but your choices are those, or stiff vinyl that will crack and stretch or real leather which will be at least another 20 bucks added to the cost.

Back