1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No!! But.....This was one of the issues I was going to have with some of the characters in the SW line. Han Solo for example , character design is basic (ANH Luke and Leia the same) very simple and basic. I am going to find it hard to drop $220 + on this.

I know, I was just messin' with you. But, I have no illusion this figure will be anything less than $199.99, and while it sucks I just accept that is the current pricing. Marty was $225, so I'm guessing Han won't be quite that much, but the low-end for HT prices seems to be $200 unless it's a smallfry like Rocket Racoon. So, I'd realistically guess Han will be between $200 and $230.

I know, I was just messin' with you. But, I have no illusion this figure will be anything less than $199.99, and while it sucks I just accept that is the current pricing. Marty was $225, so I'm guessing Han won't be quite that much, but the low-end for HT prices seems to be $200 unless it's a smallfry like Rocket Racoon. So, I'd realistically guess Han will be between $200 and $230.

He'll be up there or a bit above Marty. It's Han Solo.

I was reading spoilers and... well... I stopped reading spoilers.:lol

And the Disney/unaltered release was discussed quite a bit in the Harmy thread... links seem to suggest it will not happen (as of a few weeks ago when I last was reading that,) I think one issue is that Fox owns Ep 4.

Boo... that would be sad, even though I'm thrilled with Harmy's versions and credit him with turning around a lot of disenchantment I've had with SW, I still hoped we'd get an official release. But, if anyone can strong-arm a deal into happening it's probably Disney :lol

No!! But.....This was one of the issues I was going to have with some of the characters in the SW line. Han Solo for example , character design is basic (ANH Luke and Leia the same) very simple and basic. I am going to find it hard to drop $220 + on this.

And honestly, I would not be surprised if Chewy was $300. The prices are out of my league and I've put my foot down and narrowed lines down to certain characters and thats it, whereas before I didnt. Im getting Han, Chewy and R2, and once they make a Leia that will be it for me and SW. After T2 BD T800 Im done with Terminator, Im done with Batman and after the 2nd quarter of next year ill be one figure away to being done with SW.

I laughed when I saw the prices for the biker scout and the bike. SSC can keep it.

Boo... that would be sad, even though I'm thrilled with Harmy's versions and credit him with turning around a lot of disenchantment I've had with SW, I still hoped we'd get an official release. But, if anyone can strong-arm a deal into happening it's probably Disney :lol

Hopefully they will - while George talks to the lawyers about undoing the deal.:rotfl

He'll be up there or a bit above Marty. It's Han Solo.

It's possible, but if you look at what's included Marty is a pretty loaded figure and a more complicated outfit... but there is that "Star Wars" factor that can be a wild card. However, with the Battle Damaged T1 being a relatively affordable $230 and coming with a ton of stuff, extra head, etc... I think HT will be semi-realistic about this and keep him reasonably priced but make a shat-ton of them.

It most certainly will be $200 plus. :lol

And honestly, I would not be surprised if Chewy was $300. The prices are out of my league and I've put my foot down and narrowed lines down to certain characters and thats it, whereas before I didnt. Im getting Han, Chewy and R2, and once they make a Leia that will be it for me and SW. After T2 BD T800 Im done with Terminator, Im done with Batman and after the 2nd quarter of next year ill be one figure away to being done with SW.

I laughed when I saw the prices for the biker scout and the bike. SSC can keep it.

I don't collect much beyond SW (well, BTTF is like a boulder in the bank account) so SSC has me with so many of their releases - and prices. Fortunately I'm immune to clones.

I have a feeling Han will be priced very low. HT will need to adjust their price point for this SW line or else no collector will be able to keep on par or be interested in all their offerings. FYI - I cannot be spending $230 on every SW release and be purchasing other HT figures.

I have a feeling Han will be priced very low. HT will need to adjust their price point for this SW line or else no collector will be able to keep on par or be interested in all their offerings. FYI - I cannot be spending $230 on every SW release and be purchasing other HT figures.

Thank goodness I am immune to HT Marvel. :yess:

In my local store... HT Han Solo PO $205, Chewbacca $225.....

I'm all in for this figure. I agree that some angles are Harrison Ford while other angles I see Luke Duke......
image.jpg image.jpg

Not worried at all. It's still early. HT has time to work on the sculpt. It's just about damn time that they release another 1:6 Star Wars figure! And we're getting Two!

Well, I see part of the Stormtrooper. Now, give us the rest of the Stormtrooper and do the figure some JUSTICE, Hot Toys!!!!!!

I'm dissapointed with this release.what happened to anakin?i would have rather had an awsome Dx anakin similar to luke.dont get me wrong I'm grabbing this but I was really looking fowArd to a good anakin sculpt,sometging that no one has been able to do.

Back