1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go, this is just silly now. :rotfl

comboford3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Robert Redford on the left?

Yeah... I think if we're going to be doing any testing of subjects on the "who is this?" question we should remove the "Luke standing next to him" aspect.

The SSC Luke sculpt may be cartoony, but it does look unmistakably Luke, even on that body. And if there's a handsome, roguish dark-haired guy next to Luke, who might that be?

Maybe swap out the SSC Luke for the Chewy photoshop picture and let's see how many people pick the guy standing beside him as Han.:lol

They then were all put back in their strait jackets and returned to their padded cells:wink1:

No, it was an honest test even if the posting and thread was kind of a joke.

I think that those who see any of Harrison Ford/Han Solo in that sculpt must have a better imagination than the people at large.

Some of you kids nowadays that use facebook, make a poll or something of your thousand closest FB friends. Is there such a thing as a poll on facebook?

I would be ****ing amazed if more than 10-20 percent can pick out who it is supposed to be. That's assuming that there are a few of those polled that collects dolls same as us.:lol

I actually thought it was the mad psycho Medicom head for a second too. :lol

That head actually looks like angry Han, I don't know who this is a portrait of. :lol

No, it was an honest test even if the posting and thread was kind of a joke.

I think that those who see any of Harrison Ford/Han Solo in that sculpt must have a better imagination than the people at large.

Some of you kids nowadays that use facebook, make a poll or something of your thousand closest FB friends. Is there such a thing as a poll on facebook?

Come down off your high horse and stop being so bloody patronising! 'you kids'? :rotfl Im probably a lot older than you and yes i made a sarcastic joke about some silly poll you did. Isn't there a thread for that already??

It seems the same guys feel the need to post umpteen times of how much they think the headsculpt is off etc,and it's not even in hand yet! If you don't like it...DON'T BUY IT!:lol Move on and find some other figure that you like and spread some postive love for it:wave

i'd reckon that the most appropriate time to complain about a poor headsculpt would be precisely before it's in hand, no?

Come down off your high horse and stop being so bloody patronising! 'you kids'? Im probably a lot older than you and yes i made a sarcastic joke about some silly poll you did. Isn't there a thread for that already??

It seems the same guys feel the need to post umpteen times of how much they think the headsculpt is off etc,and it's not even in hand yet! If you don't like it...DON'T BUY IT! Move on and find some other figure that you like and spread some postive love for it

I meant the kid thing as joke, not serious enough to get mad about anyway. I'm not that old, I have more than a couple of years until I reach 50. Maybe more smileys were in order? I usually get flak for using too many of them so, I don't know.
I have deemed myself too old for Facebook though. I feel it's mostly a continuation of the old school yard we all used to walk around in trying to be more popular. I don't need to now every time a friend takes a dump or stuff like that, but that's another question entirely.

I do think it would be worthwile to make a bigger "HAN or NOT"-poll though, is it possible to do on FB? All in the name of good fun of course. :wink1:

i'd reckon that the most appropriate time to complain about a poor headsculpt would be precisely before it's in hand, no?

I think this has become an abstract poll on whether the existing headsculpt looks like Han or not, not so much a discussion on what the actual figure will be.:lol

I don't see much HF/Han in it currently (though under extreme lighting conditions and from certain angles I've seen ESB Han,) but I have it on PO because I think the final headsculpt will be a lot closer. They made a big jump on Ben, though that was before PO.

The issue is that figures like ANH Han, Leia and Luke don't have lot of other stuff to draw your eye because of simple outfits, so accuracy of the headsculpt becomes pretty critical.

I think this has become an abstract poll on whether the existing headsculpt looks like Han or not, not so much a discussion on what the actual figure will be.:lol

I don't see much HF/Han in it currently (though under extreme lighting conditions and from certain angles I've seen ESB Han,) but I have it on PO because I think the final headsculpt will be a lot closer. They made a big jump on Ben, though that was before PO.

The issue is that figures like ANH Han, Leia and Luke don't have lot of other stuff to draw your eye because of simple outfits, so accuracy of the headsculpt becomes pretty critical.

This sculpt won't be tweaked. So 95 of us will suck it up and buy it anyway 'cause it's near enough, 4 of us will pass and matrix will be over the moon.

Back