1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd reckon that the most appropriate time to complain about a poor headsculpt would be precisely before it's in hand, no?

Wrong. Then it's too late to change anything. At least complaining about it now has a chance, no matter how remote, to affect the final outcome but in actuality will likely fall on Hot Toys' deaf ears.

Haha. There it is again. Criticise a prototype and the response is ''it's just a prototype, wait for in-hand pics''. Criticise it again at that point and the response is ''wait till you have it in hand''. Criticise it when you own it - ''why did you buy it if you don't like it?'' :lol

I wish there was a concise name I could put on this. I see it time and time again on the forum.

And all this time I thought you were a teacher. What a sham.

I teach words and pictures.

i'd reckon that the most appropriate time to complain about a poor headsculpt would be precisely before it's in hand, no?

Wrong. Then it's too late to change anything. At least complaining about it now has a chance, no matter how remote, to affect the final outcome but in actuality will likely fall on Hot Toys' deaf ears.

Uh, yeah. Before it's in hand.

Yeah, I was scratching my head when he posted "Wrong". I read over your post 2 or 3 times and was like, "wait, I'm pretty sure Lejuan stated before it's in hand". :lol

Guys, it's just a prototype. Wait until it's in-hand. Remember how much better the Indiana Jo. . .um, T1 Terminat. . .er, I mean, remember Ledger Jok. . .uh, sorry, what I really meant was that Tony St. . .

Look, the point is, we need to have faith in Hot Toys.

HT is starting to look like a certain globally worshiped Western deity, who in biblical times, would communicate via the odd sign or 'miracle'.

Only true believers held fast. :lol

(..maybe I should've posted that in the Budget Stark Q&A for HT thread..)

No-news-gif.gif

An apologist.

Hmmm, good but it isn't quite specific enough I don't think.

Wrong. You read over my post 2 or 3 times.

Guys, it's just a prototype. Wait until it's in-hand. Remember how much better the Indiana Jo. . .um, T1 Terminat. . .er, I mean, remember Ledger Jok. . .uh, sorry, what I really meant was that Tony St. . .

Look, the point is, we need to have faith in Hot Toys.

HT is starting to look like a certain globally worshiped Western deity, who in biblical times, would communicate via the odd sign or 'miracle'.

Only true believers held fast. :lol

(..maybe I should've posted that in the Budget Stark Q&A for HT thread..)

^
Reported

:lol :lol :lol @ these posts.

He was awful. I have no idea why people are praising him.

Gotham is such a mixed bag, Gordon is okay, but almost everything else around him is just super campy, like they're aware they're in a comic book universe, and do things that only happen in comic books. Fish Mooney is the most egregious example, the show will likely improve next season when she's gone.

So is everyone thinking June? This is highly anticipated for me.

So is everyone thinking June? This is highly anticipated for me.

Yeah, I must say opening a HT Vader would be pretty cool. I'd like to think what we've seen so far will be magically tweaked.:pray:

Back