1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how much stock i'd put into that. Seems HT will release when they're damn good and ready. (late or early) But if it is late summer...:pfft:

For me, they should take their sweet time to get that damn furry Chewie PERFECT. And same for the Solo face sculpt.

when they release is irrelevant though as for people like me who buy through ssc have to wait till they get their stock in, which always adds to the release time.

Is it the angle or does it look like Han has a bit of an improved sculpt? That pic really looks like Han to me.
11149362_10152745266422344_7992424458533280138_n.jpg

Nope, same sculpt. It always had a couple of good angles, and the lighting is working for it in those pics by casting shadow around the eyes. The hair needs to sit lower.

Really loving how he looks. HT has issues with getting hair right, but that sculpt is amazing in my eyes. Overall I'm quite excited for the duo to show up. In hand they will be eye catching as hell.

Here's what happens when you lower the hairline. I'm at work so I snuck this in real quick, it's a hack job, but I think it looks more like Ford?
Screen%20Shot%202015-04-17%20at%203.47.02%20PM.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Back