1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it...

sean long video 4-17-15.jpg

Still don't like it. It looks like Ford, but then again it doesn't...if that makes any sense. Still a pass for me for the price.

The only thing that makes this look like Han Solo is the outfit!

BTW 3PO's chin is too big. If they were to shave an 1/8 of an inch off it would look way better.

I think Han looks great in those pictures

Yep. I'm sold. Best looking 1/6 Han ever.

Still don't like it. It looks like Ford, but then again it doesn't...if that makes any sense.

Same here.

Seeing a ton of Ford in that sculpt.

The only thing that makes this look like Han Solo is the outfit!

This sculpt is becoming like the Mona Lisa.:lol

Yea this still needs some tweaking before I can say I see Ford really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has it been confirmed that Han and Chewie are production figures or are these still prototypes?

Whichever it may be, I think HT's Han looks pretty accurate to me and I can't wait to order one.

Han certainly looks a lot better in video clips than still images. I'm happy with what we're getting.

Just wish it was a bullseye, instead it's really good but not amazing. If you're gonna nail a sculpt, make it Han. This really doesn't come down to "people are always so picky!" - there is something a little off with the sculpt and I wish that wasn't the case.

Just wish it was a bullseye, instead it's really good but not amazing. If you're gonna nail a sculpt, make it Han. This really doesn't come down to "people are always picky!" - there is something a little off with the sculpt and I wish that wasn't the case.

I've been thinking about how many sculpts HT really does end up nailing, and it's not as many as one would think. It generally takes them a couple of goes, sometimes more, before they hit the mark on a given character Their first-time home runs are few and far between. It's a pity this Han isn't 100%, but not at all surprising.

Yeah HT Han is a bit like SSC 3PO - it's him, but... something not quite right with the face (though 3PO looks closer than Han.)

Problem is, I'm getting both.:lol

I agree. Each have their issues, but they will both be on my shelves. Now I just need some RP to become active and I should be able to get the two pack for around $250.

Back