1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not seeing Ford at all in this photo. I know the lighting is playing a part in it, but still.

Han looking more and more like that crazy person in Wor's sig.

tumblr_mlwvieYN3l1qb86cao1_500.gif

I'm having to agree with those not seeing Ford much - it's like this sculpt is an interpretation of Han, rather than a screen-accurate depiction of the character. I don't want interpretations, I want as close to screen accurate as possible - especially for the price. I've always been bothered by the thin eyebrows, too. I know Harrison Ford's eyebrows were not thick or dark, but for some reason that just doesn't translate to 1/6 figure well to me.

I swapped the head to a generic action figure. I can't tell who this is supposed to be? I think the clothing is selling Ford more than the sculpt :rotfl

comboford.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I swapped the head to a generic action figure. I can't tell who this is supposed to be? I think the clothing is selling Ford more than the sculpt :rotfl

comboford.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yep, sad to say I think you're right, I'm not sure I'd be saying hey look, there's a Ford sculpt, but others pick up on other details and I'm sure some would see it.

Actually glad you posted this cause now I want that sculpt for a totally unrelated project. :lol

I think there's some Ford in that sculpt. I don't know how much but its there a little. :lol

On another note, look at the extreme difference in color from arm to wrist peg. Now thats bad. :lol

I have faith that will be fixed though, now the sculpt? Well lets just say my DX05 just gave a little chuckle on my shelf behind me. :lol

Back