1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe June, July 2015, just to be on the safe side. If it's Fall 2015 with a revised, better sculpt, this thread will explode. :lol

Agree. If they're gonna fix/change/improve Solo and Chewie's headsculpt I don't care how long they delay. lol.. but if the production version looks like the prototype now I'll prob skip this release and wait to see if the Empire version of Han looks more like HF.

Maybe June, July 2015, just to be on the safe side. If it's Fall 2015 with a revised, better sculpt, this thread will explode. :lol

Agree. If they're gonna fix/change/improve Solo and Chewie's headsculpt I don't care how long they delay. lol.. but if the production version looks like the prototype now I'll prob skip this release and wait to see if the Empire version of Han looks more like HF.

:goodpost:

SpanishStarWarsHeroJuanCholo-98647.jpg lol

I'm Canadian and I Hate Canadian Bacon and always have! I'm all about the real ****!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Nice little teaser. Super excited to see the Falcon back in action. Really glad George didn't tarnish the ship by using it in the prequels.

Back