1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really, there's only one version of Vader that matters:

giphy.gif

You mean that patois and minstrelry were all for show?

bert_snaps.gif

Could also do with a Vader with sound effects. If he's anything like their ED-209 these might be the sound effects...

"Luke, meesa your fah-der."

"Meesa tongue not duh only thing dassa long. Aska your dead muh-der."

I think we'll at least get the three main looks for Luke. Not sure about Han but I could see the Bespin outfit being done, it'd be cool if that was done and included a Han frozen in carbonite piece. Leia I can see being a one and done as far as Hot Toys goes to be honest though. It seems like female figures from them are few and far between. Maybe Sideshow will do a Leia in Hoth gear though to go with their Luke and Han. That would cover her main look from The Empire Strikes Back.

Yeah I'd like to see Leia in Endor gear to go with the speeder bike

Still says April 2015, as per Sideshow.

Sideshow always puts a fake date to get early pre-orders even though they know that figures will release at least two or three months later and then blame hot toys for the delays. Sometime they put a date and the figure releases earlier at Hong Kong but two months later on the US like Robocop.

Sideshow always puts a fake date to get early pre-orders even though they know that figures will release at least two or three months later and then blame hot toys for the delays. Sometime they put a date and the figure releases earlier at Hong Kong but two months later on the US like Robocop.

I just read on facebook that the Cap America stealth suit or whatever on sideshow says ship on November 2014. But the guy went to secret base and the figures is expected between Q4 2014 and Q1 2015 and that was always the date on secret base. So sideshow put November and people are starting to complain that hot toys delays their figure. So the conspiracy became a fact.

Yeah, there is no doubt at all that SSC's estimated arrival dates are misleading. They're set before HT's own estimates, so (and HT doesn't use months, they use quarters)... Budget Stark lays it out pretty indisputably in his video, as far as I'm concerned. Not that I really care. I'm fine waiting, but SSC should just use realistic dates on principle.

I never really look at shipping dates, i know whatever i ordered will be here in a year or two. I usually PO and forget until i get an email saying it will be shipping in couple weeks.......or lose interest and cancel :lol

Back