1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of ordering them separately, but then you have to pay shipping on each of them individually. And you do get a whopping $5 off if you buy the pair! :rolleyes2 I still haven't decided which way yields the best savings...

I was thinking of ordering them separately, but then you have to pay shipping on each of them individually. And you do get a whopping $5 off if you buy the pair! :rolleyes2 I still haven't decided which way yields the best savings...

Yeah. It'll depend on the shipping costs, but it'll probably end up really close anyhow. With coupon, save $40 separately but pay 2x shipping or save $25 and pay 1x shipping. So essentially $15 difference, It's be close. :gah: Oh I'm a failure because I haven't got a brain...

I don't know....it feels like......feel like what?!

That this looks more like mark ruffalo with a modeling carreer than harrison ford. Geez, in my exitement i preordered the full set. Now i'm stuck with big foot and mark ford. I don't get it, if we see it, why can't they? Please hire trevor for ford :/.

Best,

Robert

This comes with a separate hairpiece, right? Surely destined for the superior ESB Ford HS that will inevitably be released down the line so that people can have their perfect ANH Solo.

Han might not have a separate hairpiece. Only reason Bespin Luke had removable hairpieces was to give access to the PERS system i think.

That this looks more like mark ruffalo with a modeling carreer than harrison ford. Geez, in my exitement i preordered the full set. Now i'm stuck with big foot and mark ford. I don't get it, if we see it, why can't they? Please hire trevor for ford :/.

Best,

Robert

:rotfl

Agree about Mark Ford, but bigfoot? I thought Chewy looked pretty good.

Chewie looks good at first, but head over to the chewie thread. Compared to the photos from the movie he looks like chewies enstranged cousin who misses a few needed building stones.

Best,

Robert

I'm edging closer to cancelling HT Han Solo and going with SS Hoth Han. At least then I'm having Blue/Brown coat debates instead of "who does that actually look like?"

Cancelled. I switched over to a Hoth Han pre-order. I think he looks more like a ROTJ Ford but at least it's Ford.

I'm rolling the dice that SS really wants to play in HT's sandbox and will step up the paints.

I kept my HT Chewie order, I don't care about missing out on the heavy blaster exclusive.

They were cool with the NRD since I was turning right around and placing a new order. They also applied C3L3BR4T3 to my order.

Best,

Robert

Chewie looks good at first, but head over to the chewie thread. Compared to the photos from the movie he looks like chewies enstranged cousin who misses a few needed building stones.

Best,

Robert

:lol :rotfl :lol

Your on a roll man....too bad it's true. :(

Cancelled. I switched over to a Hoth Han pre-order. I think he looks more like a ROTJ Ford but at least it's Ford.

I'm rolling the dice that SS really wants to play in HT's sandbox and will step up the paints.

I kept my HT Chewie order, I don't care about missing out on the heavy blaster exclusive.

They were cool with the NRD since I was turning right around and placing a new order. They also applied C3L3BR4T3 to my order.

d165129c077b7333cc03b5ecfffda74f1a5607232f9ab6652348d76111f55a9f.jpg

Wow, looks like that's $20 off. So how long are these codes usually good for? Because I'm very close to ordering this one as well.

I remember the disappointment like it was yesterday. That sculpt was so awful that nobody could believe that it wasn't tweaked when it was sent out. Right up 'til the last minute people were thinking that even though HT hadn't released pics of a revised sculpt, that we'd be opening the box to a surprise home run. It's Hot Toys! It's Arnie Kim! We can't see it under the tree, but we're getting a new bike for Christmas, we can just feel it!

And then...

IMGP9945.JPG

No bike. Just a pair of socks and an ugly sweater. Be prepared for a pair of undies folks.

It's interesting isn't it.

The DX figures directly before & after that were sensational (Bruce Lee & Jack Sparrow), but the Indy was just strange.

The set as a whole was pretty good value though, & we'll never see them do that **** again for less than $400.

Maybe hot toys hates ford and every other character associated with him for some reason. That would prove something.

Best,

Robert

I remember the disappointment like it was yesterday. That sculpt was so awful that nobody could believe that it wasn't tweaked when it was sent out. Right up 'til the last minute people were thinking that even though HT hadn't released pics of a revised sculpt, that we'd be opening the box to a surprise home run. It's Hot Toys! It's Arnie Kim! We can't see it under the tree, but we're getting a new bike for Christmas, we can just feel it!

And then...

IMGP9945.JPG

No bike. Just a pair of socks and an ugly sweater. Be prepared for a pair of undies folks.

Billy Zane has never looked better.

Back