1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then get ready for more disappointment when you see this in hand.
I don't get all the vinegar you have for SSC, lately? Even as someone not pleased with SSC human sculpts, who knows how Hoth Han and Luke will turn out. Yes, HT's realism is great, but the likeness to Ford and Guinness (and Chewie, for that matter) is effing awful, so far.

SS Han might not hold up, HT Han already does not hold up.

SS sculpt looks better, so if the factory paints suck at least it can be repainted. With HT I'm paying 200 bucks for a HT TT body and costume, will need to order a head from WilliamShatnersToopee.

I need to see a really good picture soon of the HT Han to keep me on-board.

Kamandi, I see it more like this....

shikabombz527d3.gif

:lol

Showed those pics to the gf, being the non-biased conscious I need, she said that this sculpt is all kinds of terrible, doesn't even look like him.

:lol hot toys need to tweak him a lot of not I'm not gonna keep my PO

Is there anything special or EX that comes with the set as opposed to buying the 2 individually except for the $5 savings?

The set has a heavy blaster for Chewbacca. Nothing too great if you ask me. The best exclusive in my opinion is the Storm Trooper belt and blaster that Han comes with but you can get that with the individual figure on Sideshow.

I was thinking about getting them separately and using a coupon on each. Now it comes down to whether or not I want that heavy blaster.... :lol I guess it's only necessary if doing an escape from the Death Star display, right?

Didn't something come with a weapons rack?? :lol

I was thinking about getting them separately and using a coupon on each. Now it comes down to whether or not I want that heavy blaster.... :lol I guess it's only necessary if doing an escape from the Death Star display, right?

Didn't something come with a weapons rack?? :lol

The stormie twin-pack comes with the rack.

I don't care at all for any of the exclusives... they're kind of lacking in imagination I think.

If it's available for well less than the $35 difference, then I just might get them separately with 2 coupons. I'm trying to justify using this month's coupon since I didn't use the past few months'.

You're :welcome1: :lol

Avoids the NRD too. I'm surprised Chewy doesn't have an NRD since usually figures $250+ have NRD.

If there's a high probability these will sell out fast, then I'll probably do that. Otherwise I'll wait for extra rewards or discounts, possibly, since I don't think individually they will sell out as fast, but you never know, like someone said earlier, it's the 1st Star Wars line.

I'm betting they'll sell out eventually. I also sort of doubt these will be discounted or get extra rewards points as Sideshow mostly seems to do that for items that are just sitting in stock that they want to get rid of.

You're :welcome1: :lol

Avoids the NRD too. I'm surprised Chewy doesn't have an NRD since usually figures $250+ have NRD.

If there's a high probability these will sell out fast, then I'll probably do that. Otherwise I'll wait for extra rewards or discounts, possibly, since I don't think individually they will sell out as fast, but you never know, like someone said earlier, it's the 1st Star Wars line.

Good for next time, this time round I suckered myself into the NRD twin pack :)

Back