1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some more futzing to do but man do I love this duo!

d07678326191c8889d1a89fd1aee4190.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny as hell everyone and thier granny gets a e-mail but me.:gah::lol This whole release has lost all fun 4 me.

Your pre-order of the Han Solo and Chewbacca - Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope - Sixth Scale Figure Set (Hot Toys) (902268) is expected into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 2-4 weeks. The anticipated arrival window has been expanded due to significant delays at the Port of Long Beach caused by the dock worker contract negotiations. Be advised that you will receive a separate e-mail that will include the date that your item is due to be processed and charged.

That is weird.. I live in LA and all reports indicated that this had been concluded earlier in the year and things were back on track but oh well. Got my notice too. And Jango arrived today, wonder if he took a different route.

Has anyone tried a light dusting of a blush-type makeup on his face to get the color to match more accurately?

I get the impression most people who already have him are happy enough with the face the way it is. But I definitely plan to try a few different things on mine whenever it comes. And the blush makeup does seem like it might have potential (more than something like chalk pastel at least).

One thing I kinda wish is that it'd be possible to cover up the hands more. Because they seemed to be almost always covered up with hair in the movies, and just look a bit weird being visible like that.

Back