1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally received the couple yesterday (yes, one of the perks of being a collector in Europe). Haven't had time yet to futz Chewie, but I couldn't resist taking a quick picture of my Star Wars collection so far:

View attachment 229977

My plan is still to stick to the main characters, so I'm just waiting for Leia to be released next year. I quite like the mix of companies (HT, SS, Tamashii, Medicom), old and new figures there; they seem to blend quite well :)

Why it's Luke, and Obi-Wan and my favorite Chewie, they're all there. :clap

That's a nice group, really only missing Leia and then you could call it a day if you liked. The size of Deluxe Vader does stick out in a bad way though.

At first glance I didn't even notice that it was the SSC kenobi. It looks very good, who painted it?

Thanks, guys!

Looks great! Is that the stock body on the HT Luke? He does appear shorter then Han, as he should be. I've heard that the figures were the same height. What's true?

Yes, that's the stock DX07 body on Luke and yes again, he's slightly shorter than Han.

Looks great! Is that the stock body on the HT Luke? He does appear shorter then Han, as he should be. I've heard that the figures were the same height. What's true?

Definitely in scale with each other. And happy to say that Luke stormtrooper is correctly scaled.......they've done a nice job with that, thus far. With Vader the one being a tad too tall

Why it's Luke, and Obi-Wan and my favorite Chewie, they're all there. :clap

That's a nice group, really only missing Leia and then you could call it a day if you liked. The size of Deluxe Vader does stick out in a bad way though.

At first glance I didn't even notice that it was the SSC kenobi. It looks very good, who painted it?

Darren Carnall. He did an outstanding job:

17618316416_f1285f339e_c.jpg

And there's not much you can do with his eyes!!! They're the same distance apart as every other Chewie posted in this thread!!! ��

And there's not much you can do with his eyes!!! They're the same distance apart as every other Chewie posted in this thread!!! ��

It's not the distance apart, I'm seeing the left eye higher than the right eye(like Doherty) which is why I asked if it was the angle because mine is not like that.

I'm especially glad I got this figure after seeing TFA. Easily my favourite performance across all films; I wasn't a huge Chewie fan until now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might be getting mine tomorrow, if my rebate from my surgery comes through in time. If not, then it'll probably be Monday or Tuesday, which will be ok as I got the First Order Stormtrooper Squad Leader (what a mouthful) on Tuesday as well. I'm uber excited for both, but Chewie a bit more than SL. Everyone's pics aren't helping contain the excitement either! :D

I finally unboxed Chewie this evening, what a great figure; I think it would be near impossible to make the thing look bad.

Back