1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fc59bf32dae265490b60f89564b11e77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear God! I thought this was a movie still! :horror

I'm not sure I'd say it's the figure of the year when comparing it to something like the Iron Man MK 43, but it certainly is in the running and high on the list!

Two crappy pics, sorry, just out of the box and in his cabinet, with five minuts futz. I'm worried about the time I will spend on him...

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    36.3 KB
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    27.3 KB
Two crappy pics, sorry, just out of the box and in his cabinet, with five minuts futz. I'm worried about the time I will spend on him...

Congrats, you got a good one. I'm taking mine to supercuts for hair lightening, grooming and hair products.

I think that Hot Toys have done an outstanding Job on this figure. The only issue is that it's not a figure to take out of the box and put on display. He needs a lot of work on the fur. There's a lot of glue (or hairspray) that I can't understand. Probably they have tried to fix a sort of combing on him. But out of the box he is really like a dead mouse. I have also to say that this unique issue is the better reason to take him! Probably ht had to write on the box: only for mad collectors :cuckoo::wink1:

Yup, they provided a comb and pretty much said "You guys need to groom this thing" -- but look at all the great results.

Yip - I've never futz a figure so much in my life. Lol

Futz - away!

ff5d658f750c8809096a7d02aeecc48f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

An unexpected surprise -- my waitlist converted. Chewie's coming.

I'm on the waitlist for the 2-pack, so maybe there's hope.

I still think we'll get a Chewie 2.0 somewhere down the line, especially with $$$$ to be made.

I'm on the waitlist for the 2-pack, so maybe there's hope.

I still think we'll get a Chewie 2.0 somewhere down the line, especially with $$$$ to be made.

I'm guessing there may be a partial 2nd shipment of Ben and Chewie coming to SSC, not sure but IF they do another Chewie, it may be a TFA as I think they'll do an old Han -- only other option is possible ESB w bag of Cp30 which I'm not interested in.

I'm guessing there may be a partial 2nd shipment of Ben and Chewie coming to SSC, not sure but IF they do another Chewie, it may be a TFA as I think they'll do an old Han -- only other option is possible ESB w bag of Cp30 which I'm not interested in.

In a world with numerous TDK Jokers, Capt Jack and countless Iron Man figures, think there is room for one more Chewie.

Update: Talked to SSC CS, if it's not in the warehouse, it's not happening. There is no other split shipment for this item.

Back