1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. Do this forum, I added a new word to my vocabulary, futzing. I had to explain the origin of said word to my wife when I used the word in a sentence. She was like "you found a community dedicated to this hobby" and I was like "yep!" She was like "oh god". Lol

Awesome. and your poor wife.....May the Futz Be With You....Both

I pity the fools on FB who think that the SS DX is better than this or almost as good :cuckoo:

Well, this is nice, I pre-ordered Lord Vader on the 11th January 2015 and my final payment date has been pushed back AGAIN to early December! I guess that's what happens to you when you decide to pay in instalments. Has this happened to anyone else on here?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

It's standard practice for SS to receive their stock a whiles after actual HK release. Is that where you ordered from?

If you want it when it releases you have to pay the extra, that simple.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I've painting the chest armour with Matt paint

I think he's definetly looking like a new hope now

It's standard practice for SS to receive their stock a whiles after actual HK release. Is that where you ordered from?

If you want it when it releases you have to pay the extra, that simple.
Yeah, I ordered him from Sideshow, thanks for your reply - I've gone and ordered the HT 1/6 Sandtrooper from Sideshow too, so I won't be ordering anything for a while now (although the 1/6 Captain Phasma is VERY tempting) After the Sandy order arrives I'll order from HT direct. Thanks for the info. 😊

Yeah, I ordered him from Sideshow, thanks for your reply - I've gone and ordered the HT 1/6 Sandtrooper from Sideshow too, so I won't be ordering anything for a while now (although the 1/6 Captain Phasma is VERY tempting) After the Sandy order arrives I'll order from HT direct. Thanks for the info. 😊

No probs. :duff

You can't actually order from HT direct however. The people getting this early, as I am, are the ones ordering directly from ebay members in HK who buy directly from the stores over there.

Last edited:
Back