1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Locked in my order. Blew my Reward Points. Done!

Blew my load too. How'd you make out? Mine came out to $58 and change after rewards.

Who wants to buy a perfect SSC ESB/ROTJ Deluxe Darth Vader? Should be more valuable now since it's no longer available on SSC :)

Cool,thanks man. If you get the "it's shipping now" email before the 14 days can you let me know please? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure thing, the second I receive that email I will let you know.

Blew my load too. How'd you make out? Mine came out to $58 and change after rewards.

Who wants to buy a perfect SSC ESB/ROTJ Deluxe Darth Vader? Should be more valuable now since it's no longer available on SSC :)

Mine was $88 after. But thankfully I don't have a SSC ESB Vader to unload.

I really hope Sideshow can get these out before the end of December. I got Luke too last night. Would love to top off 2015 with HT Vader and Luke from ANH.

Yep, but they don't. Luckily I've only had one order that arrived with any damage and SSC compensated me for the hassle, so I can't complain. Didn't want to take any chances with Vader, though.

Yep, but they don't. Luckily I've only had one order that arrived with any damage and SSC compensated me for the hassle, so I can't complain. Didn't want to take any chances with Vader, though.
i think your right im gonna go on live chat monday and request $10 packing would be gutted if box was all crushed on corners already $330 in so another 10 hardly matters

Yeah, most of the boxes I'll take my chances with, as the shipper seems to do the job. $10 for the security of having a pristine Vader artbox is worth it to me, though, even if it's super stingy of SSC.

Back