1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt. But you have to be at the right place at the right time. It's nerve racking. :panic:

Haha. Yeah, that's for sure. I think they said you can follow them on Twitter or Facebook to set up a better notification system when new items are put up. Usually you blink and the item you wanted is gone.

I said I was going to avoid the HT Star Wars line, I know it's opening a gateway to grabbing them all, but I have to get this Vader. It looks too good.

I said I was going to avoid the HT Star Wars line, I know it's opening a gateway to grabbing them all, but I have to get this Vader. It looks too good.

the same trap i fell into. Had my wife order vadar for me for xmas. in honor of the new movie, then decided i needed a couple of troopers to flank him. Couldn't resist a chewie and still have a sand trooper to come......itchy trigger finger for Han/Ben/Luke both versions and who knows where it will end.

Hot toys never fail to wow though :)

Has there been any pics of anyone putting the robe under the shoulder armor? I know it's not going to be ANH accurate but I don't care, that's how I'll have this guy displayed:lol

that dark side trio is really awesome, matrix, and it helps to the anticipation for the movie this week!! :yess:

Back