Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I saw that already. Emailed and done! Like I said, I went through all 30+ pages of this thread tonight:rotfl:rotfl

I'm sure it was a good read. I only had to read through 10 this morning and thought THAT was a pain.

I just wish the Joker had more accessories. The lack of a gun or interchangable head is sorely missed.

Don't care about a second head but I miss the gun.

thanks Josh (goes to watch the trailer again...like i needed another reason to watch it)
~~do you guys think an MP40 would be a close pass??

I've found a great source... War-toys.com.. go to rifles, page 3 at the bottom.

riflewithclip.jpg

sw76-2.jpg

Will be my new resource for Joker guns. :D

Not 100%, but pretty damn close. Much closer than an MP40. :rock

Yeah I was pretty sure they would put the gun in. :/

Maybe in a battle-damaged version.

Seems like they're holding back on accessories for variations.

There is an amazing amount of tailoring and I have a feeling we'll be getting this guy next up:

joker-imax-1.jpg

He'll most likely have an alternative Joker sculpt based on the latest images and information that has come out about that scene and I wouldn't be surprised if we get an Interrogation Room Joker without the coats and the smiling laughing headsculpts.

the-batman-the-joker-tdk.jpg

That one will most likely have the messy paint that we're looking for.

I'm telling you, knowing what has been leaked about the film, even these variations are the full gambit of what could be offered.

The one in that Set is more accurate... the one I found at War Toys is slightly innacurate. It's not even listed on their site as a specific gun. Just listed as Jake's rifle.

But it works as a standby if you can't score that set.

Lets just hope all of our orders go through. The guys at this place are going to be so confused that after 3 years this set sells out in one night! :lol

Ordered! Thanks Guys. My Joker needs this and we not see another Joker from HT for a year for all we know. In any case, good to have an extra just in case. :D

I wonder if the newsletter from hot toys means that we'll also see three other 'items' released in JUNE, or that they'll be REVEALED in June.

I plan on preordering everything since this license seems to be hong kong and japan exclusive, but theres no way after this batman and joker I can afford more figures in a month, or even a batpod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back