Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, dumb question. but what type of machine gun is the Joker using in the trailer???

My buddy Scubasteve found this out for me a while back...

It's an M76

sw76-2.jpg

Agree Ledger isn't completely there, but the attention to detail on everything else is friggin amazing!!

Is he suppose to be? I mean seriously, Ledger's in face paint so its not
going to look entirely like him regardless. Its suppose to capture the Joker,
Heath Ledger just so happens to play him. Its pretty much a dead on likeness,
I don't see how they could make it any better.

I disagree, I know they'll be a laughing Joker sculpt somewhere down the line I'm sure, this one looks insane as if he'll cut out your throat just to see if he could put it to his ear to hear your laughter. Done perfectly and menacingly as it should be.

I guarantee you by the time HT is done with the TDK line we'll have at least three more Joker variations one including the Joker himself laughing.

Is he suppose to be? I mean seriously, Ledger's in face paint so its not going to look entirely like him regardless. Its suppose to capture the Joker, Heath Ledger just so happens to play him. Its pretty much a dead on likeness, I don't see how they could make it any better.

Agreed. There are times where I look at the Joker and can't see Ledger at all. He plays the character so well and the make up is done so well that you lose him in the character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back