Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered! Thanks Guys. My Joker needs this and we not see another Joker from HT for a year for all we know. In any case, good to have an extra just in case. :D

My thoughts exactly. I'm not letting myself get any "extra" stuff right now to save up, but since this is for what I am saving up for, I made an exception. I think I made the right choice.

I just hope Josh gets some in time!

My thoughts exactly. I'm not letting myself get any "extra" stuff right now to save up, but since this is for what I am saving up for, I made an exception. I think I made the right choice.

I just hope Josh gets some in time!

Josh can have one of mine if he gets shut out. I have a feeling these sets are available from plenty of sources. Maybe echobase, etc.

What is the largest amount of figures from the same line that hot toys has ever released?

I mean do they often release a bunch at once, or announce one and release it several months later, announce and release and so on?

What is the largest amount of figures from the same line that hot toys has ever released?

I mean do they often release a bunch at once, or announce one and release it several months later, announce and release and so on?

Hmm.. I have all the Aliens figs, like 6 of them. Plus the Power Loader. :google

They made more from the Aliens V Pred line though... I think.

I have a feeling that we'll get reveals in June and POs staggered

Just a few at a time. 2 is usually the max. But usually just one at a time after the line kicks off.

Like I said they released 6 Aliens figs and I think even more from the AVP line.

Well I mean, did they do it all at once?

No, they rolled out sets of three. They usually do 2-3 figs/line at a time.

It's typically like a 3-6 Month rollout but these Batman Figs are only a month between announcements and release date. June 6 - July 6.

No, they rolled out sets of three. They usually do 2-3 figs/line at a time.

It's usually like a 3-6 Month rollout but these Batman Figs are only a month between announcements and release date. June 6 - July 6.

That is way too fast for me! I need 3-6 months to scrounge money together!!

The release for these says Q3 and from what I can tell that means sometime during June at latest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back