Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Toys2 prolly won't get them in from HK until 10 days later, then another week to ship so if you order there or anywhere in the US you should be okay.

I figure I'll get mine from Toys2 like the week after TDK opens.

You're still waiting to order?

You're still waiting to order?

:lol Technically, yes. From T2. Today was a Canadian holiday so the shop was closed. I have a call and an email into them already Bro.

Btw, go back a few pages and get yourself a Joker machine gun!

Gots to have that! NOW!

cool!!! i also found this setup that comes with two:
seal_weapons.jpg

Here's the machine Gun...

When do you think Joe will get them?

I ordered from him but I will be out of town from July 14-22

Looks like he's also got a shot gun in the new trailer, when he enters the party just before he meets Rachel.

And the RPG he uses does look just like BM's Russian RPG.

i think it would be safe to say that the Joker figure will easily sell out quickly in comparison to the Batman. i know many people are buying two Jokers and waiting for the Dark Knight suit.
~~i just can't get over how awesome this figure is gonna be!!! i just wish SS would make a PF of him.

What is the largest amount of figures from the same line that hot toys has ever released?

I mean do they often release a bunch at once, or announce one and release it several months later, announce and release and so on?

They released five Resident Evil 4 figures at once. Talk about a wallet killer.

Congratulations on your graduation. I start full college in September. :) Film school baby! :D

I got kicked out of college after a year and a half :monkey2:monkey2.. I've applied to a couple of colleges in the UK for september and they all need A levels.. so here I am.. a 20 year old studying for A levels :eek: If all works out Ill be in a new college in sept.. Fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back