Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sort of looks like it's a separate piece. Either that or it's an amazingly clean paint app along the hair line.

There definitely looks to be a seam, albeit subtle, but only for the left side and top, the right of the part looks sculpted.

Maybe you were more drunk when you watched those 3rd rate slasher movies than when you watched the keaton bat movies? :confused: The films arent really that bad.

I think the new films are a truimph (TDK pending of course!) but I could never say they are better than the Keaton ones... each set of films are different 'treatments' of the subject.

When i saw Begins last night i realized they are just completely different movies, you can't compare them. They are really worlds apart in style. If i were a hugh batman fan i would appreciate both batman worlds for their difference. I however am much more a fan of Keaton/Burton batman than of batman in general.

Frankly, I'm a little disappointed with Toys2 Pricepoint. 145. (169 shipped)

It's still less than ABC shipped. You guys going with Joe got a good deal. Pretty much the same shipped, 170. BUT, if you get a set from Joe you are probably ahead.

actionhq has them for 135 but I don't know the shipping costs to the US.

But I'm not disappointed with this. Great pic...

08e19b002.jpg

Last edited:
Frankly, I'm a little disappointed with Toys2 Pricepoint. (169 shipped)

It's still less than ABC shipped. You guys going with Joe got a good deal. Pretty much the same shipped, 170. BUT, if you get a set from Joe you are probably ahead.

actionhq has them for 135 but I don't know the shipping costs to the US.

But I'm not disappointed with this. Great pic...

08e19b002.jpg

I thought Toys2 price is the best yet. Total shipped for Bats and Joker is $318 shipped or 159 shipped each. If the ebay guy listed his for the 145 and 10 shipping I would get them from him, though he does have a best offer thing :naughty

I thought Toys2 price is the best yet. Total shipped for Bats and Joker is $318 shipped or 159 shipped each. If the ebay guy listed his for the 145 and 10 shipping I would get them from him, though he does have a best offer thing :naughty

I did a best offer with Joe, and he turned me down. :monkey2

Toys2 is still the best deal then EF, so I'm not disappointed anymore. :lol

Oh, and you Guys get yourself a machine gun!

This Face
08e19b002.jpg

+ Machine Gun = Awesomeness.

Well, I only got Joker and the price was $169 shipped. I'm not disappointed. Wait until we see prices in a few months.

Well, I only got Joker and the price was $169 shipped. I'm not disappointed. Wait until we see prices in a few months.

Yeah, I ordered Joker from Toys2 via Money order (best that way for me to hold the order without pre-auth a card).

Then I broke down and Ordered the Bats! Just in case they don't release him for a while. :D

My Tak Bats was sold yesterday. Great fig, oh well.

Toys2 is still the best deal then EF, so I'm not disappointed anymore. :lol

Oh, and you Guys get yourself a machine gun!

This Face
08e19b002.jpg

+ Machine Gun = Awesomeness.

Where's DekDave to find out what machine gun he uses. Has it been figured out what gun he has and if there's a 1/6 equivalent.

Yeah, I ordered Joker from Toys2 via Money order (best that way for me to hold the order without pre-auth a card).

Then I broke down and Ordered the Bats! Just in case they don't release him for a while. :D

My Tak Bats was sold yesterday. Great fig, oh well.

I'm holding off on Batman for now. I want to see what else we'll be getting from HT first. And I still have my first HT Batman. I still really like that figure.

I'm holding off on Batman for now. I want to see what else we'll be getting from HT first. And I still have my first HT Batman. I still really like that figure.

Yeah, I can always cancel the V2 if they announce or show a TDK Suit before he is released, but knowing HT, that ain't gonna happen.

They'll announce the TDK in August or something.

Prolly wont bother with a TDK suit.

Yep, then there's that, too. What if the TDK suit has gray in it or whatever, not great, just good? I'll be covered...

Original is and always will be THE classic Modern era suit.

Hot Toys better NOT make a 1/6 Tumbler. I'll have to check into HT rehab.

Just paid for joker to abc express so I feel better now , I have ordered two of these , I want one for a custom job I might be planing...

I'm embarrassed to admit, but feel it needs to be said: this will be my first HT figure :horror :fart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back