Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joker Weapons:

As you guys know, there doesn't seem to be any weapons included in this Joker Fig. Major problem! Some of us got into a discussion last night about this and our resident experts, josh (DA) and buttmunch spotted this set posted by hairless wookiee...
cool!!! i also found this setup that comes with two:
seal_weapons.jpg

Anyway, the discussion is here if anyone is interested....

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34410&page=40

Also remember Joker had a Russian type RPG. Buttmunch may be able to guide you in the right direction there...

HT may be releasing a V2 Bank Robbery Joker at some point and may include the weapons but until and if that happens, this may be a good way to have a standby weapons at the ready...

Last edited:
Joker Weapons:

As you guys know, there doesn't seem to be any weapons included in this Joker Fig. Major problem! Some of us got into a discussion last night about this and our resident experts, josh (DA) and buttmunch spotted this set posted by a fellow member.

Anyway, the discussion is here if anyone is interested....

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34410&page=40

Also remember Joker had a Russian type RPG. Buttmuch may be able to guide you in the right direction there...

HT may be releasing a V2 bank Robbery Joker at some point and may include the weapons but until and if that happens, this may be a good way to have a standby weapons at the ready...

Its just the Modern Russian RPG set from 21st Century Toys (same company that did the machine gun). You can get them from most online shops, but my ToysRUs around here have them for $10 if anyone needs help.

I think it's in the one of the other DK threads. Nice job keeping us informed in this one. :D

Yeah I noticed it back in one of the 50 or so DK threads, but it's hard to keep up with so it's good to get the confirmation that SS ain't carrying the figures (thanks lcummins). It's a shame, but not really surprising either.

Just kidding around with you, Lonnie. :peace

I know, but I was just really confused... the major discussion has been taking place in these two threads, so I figured it would have been here someplace... and I wasn't upset or anything.

Just paid for joker to abc express so I feel better now , I have ordered two of these , I want one for a custom job I might be planing...
:rock:rock:rock
I'm just the opposite. I passed on the Original Suit, but I'm anxiously awaiting the HT TDK suit announcement and pre-order.
me too...but i just got the first one and have the new one on order. :rock:rock
I'm embarrassed to admit, but feel it needs to be said: this will be my first HT figure :horror :fart

just stay out of the Predator lineup....it will consume your bank accounts soul!!!!!

I got mine from Joe. Now I gotta bust my butt this summer and keep the spending down so I have the flow for these two when they are ready to come. Can't cancel and don't want the NPB and these are ones I really want sooo here we come bare bones summer. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back