Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just the Modern Russian RPG set from 21st Century Toys (same company that did the machine gun). You can get them from most online shops, but my ToysRUs around here have them for $10 if anyone needs help.
i'm gonna go to Toys R Us tomorrow and see what they have.
I always thought an Alien or Predator would be my first... I kept telling myself "Surely, t wouldn't hurt to buy just one, would it?" :lol
yeah...wait until after The Dark Knight figures come out so you don't get too much going on at once like me. I'm trying to sort out orders, preorders, what I have en route, and I'm trying to find a new place to live. :duh

Anyone heard from that place we ordered the guns from yet? I still haven't and no attempts on my card either. I hope it wasn't a dead site.

Anyone heard from that place we ordered the guns from yet? I still haven't and no attempts on my card either. I hope it wasn't a dead site.

Yeah Bro. I got this email immediately after I ordered.

Thank you for your order with us. We will be processing your order in the next few hours. If we have any problems with your order we will be contacting you. We hope to serve you in the future agian.
Sales Consolidated Merchandising

Yeah Bro. I got this email immediately after I ordered.

Thank you for your order with us. We will be processing your order in the next few hours. If we have any problems with your order we will be contacting you. We hope to serve you in the future agian.
Sales Consolidated Merchandising

I got that too, but haven't heard anything since. I guess you are right though, a dead site wouldn't email an order confirmation. I just hope they had enough of these.

I would love to know what the heck they are thinking though since I'm sure nobody has bought one of these sets for years and all of a sudden BAM tons of orders! :rotfl

:lol
I'm sure Joker would get a kick out of it too.

The machine gun is the M76 I believe, upper one in that set.

:lol
I'm sure Joker would get a kick out of it too.

The machine gun is the M76 I believe, upper one in that set (on the lower right).

I think so too. The Hot Toys will get that one and the custom will get the one before it. Works perfect for me.

I think so too. The Hot Toys will get that one and the custom will get the one before it. Works perfect for me.

Good plan. Until the HT V2 Bank Robber Joker Blister Ex comes around. :lol
With mask and weapons...

With mask and weapons...

Certainly for this one, with the almost-for-certain fast sell-out, HT will offer an alternate version or blister variation.

But you guys already seem to have ALL Joker weapons ready to go, so not much to worry about.

Don't forget the SHOTGUN too.

Why can something from a box of Cheerios get the make-up right and Hot Toys can't?

dscn3624ce3.jpg

Certainly for this one, with the almost-for-certain fast sell-out, HT will offer an alternate version or blister variation.

But you guys already seem to have ALL Joker weapons ready to go, so not much to worry about.

Don't forget the SHOTGUN too.

Problem is there isn't enough of that gun shown to see if it really is a shot gun or not.

With mask and weapons...

Sad thing is I know you're only half-joking. Man, Hot Toys is shameless! But they make the best toys!

Why can something from a box of Cheerios get the make-up right and Hot Toys can't?

dscn3624ce3.jpg

I hope you aren't trying to compare that gumball machine thing to HT. HT looks like it got it right to me. We haven't seen the whole movie yet.

In what way is the paint job on the Cheerios toy right? The only thing I can think of is the shadowing around the eyes...everything else (including the clothes) is off. However, I am fresh out of Cheerios and need another box...

Perhaps HT made a conscious choice to paint it the way it is. Who knows.

In what way is the paint job on the Cheerios toy right? The only thing I can think of is the shadowing around the eyes...everything else (including the clothes) is off. However, I am fresh out of Cheerios and need another box...

Perhaps HT made a conscious choice to paint it the way it is. Who knows.

What I meant was how come the free cereal toy can get the black around the eyes right and Hot Toys went with a more Jack Sparrow eyeliner look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back