Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For CA it might be good...

But still: 152 + 10 ship at least + 10 tax = $172

Still cheaper at Toys2.

Now if this guy offers free ship or no tax...

Or a discount coupon for Freaks or First time buyers...

Hmm....

Great deal for out of staters. Shipping to L.A. is only like $10 for 2 Figs!

I hope you aren't trying to compare that gumball machine thing to HT. HT looks like it got it right to me. We haven't seen the whole movie yet.

Hey! I got that out of a cereal box. Not a gumball machine.

Hey! I got that out of a cereal box. Not a gumball machine.

Get your quarter back :lol

08e19b002.jpg

Looks fine to me. Far more black smudging than just thin eyeliner.

I think the real problem with the paint is that the colors are a bit too muted on the face. The cracks aren't defined enough, the black area isn't big enough and the red isn't smeared or red enough. But never fear... :naughty

I think the real problem with the paint is that the colors are a bit too muted on the face. The cracks aren't defined enough, the black area isn't big enough and the red isn't smeared or red enough. But never fear... :naughty
ahhh what the hell do you know about paint anyway. shut the hell up.

:lol

Yeah, I ordered Joker from Toys2 via Money order (best that way for me to hold the order without pre-auth a card).

Then I broke down and Ordered the Bats! Just in case they don't release him for a while. :D

I did the EXACT same thing for the same reasons. I just couldn't pass these up!!

Even if I have to cancel my Jurassic Park diorama, Exclusive General Kenobi, and Exclusive Indy figures, I'll keep these orders!!

:clap::clap::clap

Gotta give it up for keeping that phrase going my Bay Area brother.

I cant get over how well the the material and tailoring looks on this figure. This is one figure where Im not to concern about the headsculpt being super accurate. the costume more then makes up for it...

The Good Ol' Days....:lol Ah....DA I knew you when........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back