Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! That figure turned out AMAZING! One of those shots just screams "What ever doesn't kill you makes you STRANGER" or the "Why So Serious" scene. Wow! Just Wow!

the only thing lacking IMO is the tie should have a tad more detail and the panda eyes should be darker, I really can't wait to get it though!

Just saw TDK last night and got to see the actual costume for the joker :D Took pictures too. I posted them over in the movies &TV show discussions in you want to see. Also, his shoes are suede as opposed to regular leather. You couldn't really see the socks too well though..darn

Edit: Here's some of the pix
joker1li7.jpg

joker2by5.jpg

joker3be2.jpg

joker4mf0.jpg

joker5mi5.jpg

joker6vs5.jpg

mask1hu7.jpg

mask2al1.jpg

Last edited:
the only thing lacking IMO is the tie should have a tad more detail and the panda eyes should be darker, I really can't wait to get it though!

It depends because in the movie his eyes could one moment be really dark or smudged and runny. There's a bit of room for interpretation, but the darker eyes even in the movie had a more ominous feel to it. Also, in reference to the HT toys facial texture in the recent pics. Even with all the smudged make up on Heath face it was not that textural/pitted looking in the movie. Although he does of course have his smile scars. Never the less, I still think the HT Joker looks amazing ;)

Thanks spoon girl! I was staring at these same outfits just 20 minutes ago!
Btw, Joker's chain is silver if anyone wants to know.

Just saw TDK last night and got to see the actual costume for the joker :D Took pictures too. I posted them over in the movies &TV show discussions in you want to see. Also, his shoes are suede as opposed to regular leather. You couldn't really see the socks too well though..darn

Edit: Here's some of the pix
joker2by5.jpg

joker3be2.jpg

joker4mf0.jpg

joker5mi5.jpg

joker6vs5.jpg

mask1hu7.jpg

mask2al1.jpg

Thanks spoon girl! I was staring at these same outfits just 20 minutes ago!
Btw, Joker's chain is silver if anyone wants to know.
The actual Joker costume chain seems to be longer than the HT Joker's as well. Not really a big deal though

Is it just me or does the fit of the clothing not look nearly as good as the prototype :( I was so astounded by the clothing fit on the prototype, and this pic makes me a little worried. Maybe steaming/ironing the clothing would help a bit..:monkey2

2679264407_4791df086c_o.jpg

5DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

Last edited:
I think thats directly out of the box, I'm sure with alittle of what most people call "futzing" it will look tons better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back