Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last post before I head off for IMAX TDK
Sorry it is in the wrong section...too lazy to find the other thread
20080718_004318418b52225e40157jYik8vjTCYe.jpg

No problem Wooks!

And oh yeah you may get all your figures before me...but I get to see TDK before you [insert evil laugh] :emperor

Take that almighty U.K.

:D:D

Please don't taunt me when you get your TDK figures before me...please

You are a cruel, cruel man... but sadly tis the truth you speak!:banghead

Last post before I head off for IMAX TDK
Sorry it is in the wrong section...too lazy to find the other thread
20080718_004318418b52225e40157jYik8vjTCYe.jpg

Wow, that guy has the green jacket Wong Ka Kui figure! Oh, and Bats ain't too shoddy either, two batarangs on his belt... nice!

Last edited:
anyone know where i can get a Joker figure for retail or lower? Not looking to buy from International sellers.

Seeing the pictures, is the delay officially August for the figures? I received an e-mail update just last week saying the store I purchased them from was expecting them at the end of this month.

anyone know where i can get a Joker figure for retail or lower?

Lower??? Dude. You'll be lucky to find retail at this point and you better make a Chinese friend too cuz the only thing I see out there is going to take the long boat to get here.

anyone know where i can get a Joker figure for retail or lower? Not looking to buy from International sellers.
Hope you find one soon, I can't afford to secure Hot Toys items from the states, so I go international pre-order every time.
Seeing the pictures, is the delay officially August for the figures? I received an e-mail update just last week saying the store I purchased them from was expecting them at the end of this month.
My vendor informs me that it has been delayed. "Hot Toys are trying to improve the outfit and accessories. At present all the pre-order quotas have been sold." No telling when in August that might be. Last week your store may have still been expecting them at the end of the month. Try contacting them again, they will either confirm or deny, and you can update us.

Because the pre-orders have sold through, the retail price, now, will be higher.

delay? I thought the figures are shipped in HK already. there are a bunch in-hand pix on toy-kingdom

Thanks to original poster on Toy-World Boards https://toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=3867&extra=page%3D1&page=16

Kinda fuzzy with the translation...but I believe the artwork in the background is the box art ...or it could be a paper bag they gave to customers. I'm thinking it is the packaging for the figure.

IMG_0109-1.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

These are in hand pics? So people have already recieved thier Joker and Batman? That is awesome, means ours shouldnt be that much longer then right?

My Hong Kong ebay seller has apparently said that he's getting them on Friday (today, or actually yesterday in Hong Kong). So I would think I would be getting a shipping notice soon. What's this talk of delays?

Probably just a delay in their allocation being shipped to them. It's good to hear that they are being shipped. I guess they could trickle out, like what happened to the Wolf Pred. Must be a new trend that is being repeated more of late.

Joker cards set, extendable knife,currency notes, two sets of interchangeable gloved hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back