Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finally. It sure seems like there’s zero joints in the arms.

The toothy mouth almost kinda works in an action pose.

IMG_6492.jpeg

Like how the standard mouth looks here.

IMG_6493.jpeg

Hot Toys is just keeping up with a tradition of having one goofy-looking Batman faceplate. Have the butthead faceplate on Batman 89' posed with the angry-faced Begins Bats, and it'll be quite the display.

The only thing this release has successfully done is show just how inaccurate the DXO9 actually was.

Folks saw those lips and completely ignored the rest.
This is what I said before, I didn’t realise how inaccurate the DX-09 was, and you are right, you take a look at those lips and ignore the rest.

Where was all this criticism months ago when this figure went up for preorder? If everyone here talking had spammed Hot Toys’ facebook comments there’s a chance we could’ve seen a change. They ain’t looking at this forum. They listen if they get humiliated enough.

I wonder if they’ll save the “improved” version for a deluxe set with a Bruce Wayne + that Batcomputer they showed off.

Last edited:
Yeah maybe DX09 is inaccurate, with flaws and clumsiness but from every angle and every light source, it will always reminds you Keaton without any effort. The new one is maybe a better figure on many aspects (emblem, cape, articulation…) but you have to do an effort intellectually to imagine Keaton under the mask. It’s a shame.

Yeah maybe DX09 is inaccurate, with flaws and clumsiness but from every angle and every light source, it will always reminds you Keaton without any effort. The new one is maybe a better figure on many aspects (emblem, cape, articulation…) but you have to do an effort intellectually to imagine Keaton under the mask. It’s a shame.
:goodpost:

Back