Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the waiting time is ooooover finaaaaaaally. damn it, one month can be sooo long, but yeah he arrived recently :)

put him immediatly on the standart TT. just two shots

jdx.png

jdx2.png

amazing figure. loving the shoulders, loving the clothes, loving the eyes, loving the makeup. the br one looks like a toy when I've compared both :horror

Does he look better on a standard TT than on a narrow shoulders one? Does someone have comparison pics?

Congrats Thrustmaster! Love that second pic!

Does he look better on a standard TT than on a narrow shoulders one? Does someone have comparison pics?

Congrats Thrustmaster! Love that second pic!

thanks buddy :)

as for the standard tt, i've preferred the look of the wide shoulder-pads on the coat like in the movie, so with a standard tt you're able to have this look. he looks even with a narrow shoulder tt good, but it looks a tiny bit better with the standard one.

God damn your purple looks vivid thrust, very cool!
The figure is easily, so much better on a regular TT, he's just too, regular shouldered on the narrow TT, don't know why they ever changed it to that. With such bulky clothes, the standard TT wouldnt work on any other figure except the joker, it's perfect to give it that hunch!

The DX01 Joker is just perfect! the PERS is very impressive and face is one of the best never realize by Yulli and JC Hong!! :banana

Well, i'm done for now, see you next time!!! :naughty

how in the blue hell did you get him to hold his coat up high like that with his left hand?? :monkey2:monkey2

yes, it's not that hard. first i had the hand a bit deeper to put the coat on his hand. after the coat was in his hand, you can go with it a bit higher. just take your time with futzing :)

i love the coat so much. it's the best thing on this figure

jdx3.png

To be "screen accurate" he needs to be :

1) Holding the jacket high, not down buy the grenades. [So nice job Thrustmaster! Yes it can be done easily thanks to the pose-ability of the TT and the grip of the provided hand.]

2) He really should be in a crouched position. I knew I would try this though have not yet, but San has done an excellent job!!!

I think I will go for a slightly forward (rather than backward) hunch, with head tilted a little up.

Oh yeah, and props to those of you who are using the safety pins! Another great little detail that Hot Toys included! I I actually paused the movie at the moment he opens his jacket and placed the 7 pins like they are on film, with some of the pins crossing like this:

P1050734.jpg

May have posted this one already...
P1050443.jpg

Look at this face...
P1050360.jpg

My police hat is tailored very poorly. It looks awful. the sides are uneven and whatnot. I have to get another one off of ebay. This is ridiculous.

My police hat is tailored very poorly. It looks awful. the sides are uneven and whatnot. I have to get another one off of ebay. This is ridiculous.

If it is indeed done wrong why not go after HT for a free replacement? Cause so far mine all were great so yours might just be a defective one?

If it is indeed done wrong why not go after HT for a free replacement? Cause so far mine all were great so yours might just be a defective one?

I have no idea how to contact them. And I wasn't the one who bought my DX so..........go figure

My definitive Mob scene pose! Just mighty pissed I lost the screen accurate card, so if anyone feels generous, please send me one lol! Hand is modyfied V1 Joker hand, so that's why it's the wrong color, still going to repaint both hands when I feel like it sometime! :)

still awaiting my small studios BR head to get the correct Mob paint app for this pose so it'll do without the head for now, ALSO getting my blazer dyed by Blakus! Hope you enjoy the pose, I'm pretty sure you haven't seen it yet!
flash:
16j288j.jpg

k028lv.jpg

no flash:
33yhs02.jpg

20m688.jpg

If you can mod me a hand like that, I will give you all the cards you need!! I have plenty.

That is the pose I am craving. Can pay too if necessary, or even if you have a tutorial on it?

Back