Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you get the screws off? For me, the screws itself are disfigured completely so I can't even see their outlines

the screws were tricky to get out, a bit of a pain in the butt. I didn't have a small enough screwdriver, so i used the tip of a pocket knife. Anyways, it takes patience, but once you get the thing off, I recommend leaving it off. especially if the pers is broken and you want to freely pose the eyes

Took some pictures fresh from the box. I really love this figure! Pictures can't do it justice!! The accessories that come with the figure' is great.

Worth every penny! Role on DX Batman!!!

PC290096.jpg

PC290097-1.jpg

PC290098.jpg

PC290099.jpg

PC290100.jpg

Bri:banana

Nice BuGz!

I am so glad that I bought a second DX01 Stand!

This display wouldn't work without it!!!

P1050757.jpg
P1050761.jpg
:emperor

Wonder how long those triple A's will last?

Where is a good place to look in these forums to find small lighting suggestions? I would like to conceal some lighting at the top inner lip of my bookcase to shine down on the 2 Jokers.

You can find any kind of puck halogen lighting or L.E.D. at Home Depot or Menards. Also Ikea has some great lighting options. I like the Dioder lights myself.

You can find any kind of puck halogen lighting or L.E.D. at Home Depot or Menards. Also Ikea has some great lighting options. I like the Dioder lights myself.

Thanks for the tip!

We have a Menards and a Home Depot in town here (across the street from one another).

I'll stop and see what they have on the way home from work tomorrow.

I actually would recommend LEDs now that you get more and more options due to the limited amount of heat and UV being emitted. UV will break down color pigmentation and heat will deteriorate plastic/rubber. I can't be sure about halogen lights but incandescent is definitely to be avoided

Nice BuGz!

I am so glad that I bought a second DX01 Stand!

This display wouldn't work without it!!!

P1050757.jpg
P1050761.jpg
:emperor

Wonder how long those triple A's will last?

Where is a good place to look in these forums to find small lighting suggestions? I would like to conceal some lighting at the top inner lip of my bookcase to shine down on the 2 Jokers.

nice show .. there is more batman stuff in the back .. can you show it

I actually would recommend LEDs now that you get more and more options due to the limited amount of heat and UV being emitted. UV will break down color pigmentation and heat will deteriorate plastic/rubber. I can't be sure about halogen lights but incandescent is definitely to be avoided

thanks .. for this tip .. because i did not know about this LED..!!

Yeah L.E.D. lights look great. Very white light, no yellow!
I really like the Dioder lights from Ikea. A few people on here use them too.

I finally shipped mine from my BBTS pile of loot. I have a couple questions.

#1-How many extra wrist pegs does he come with?
#2-What color is the true type body? (Caucasian, asian etc.)
#3-How does a regular True type fit in the police outfit?

1) 2 extra pegs.

2) Caucasian

3) You will get descent from the different members on this subject, but most (including myself) think that the cop Joker looks better on a narrow shouldered True Type.

If you have an extra regular True Typelaying around, then undress the clown Joker (which is on a narrow shoulder TT) and redress that figure with the Cop head and clothes. Then redress the clown Joker on the Standard TT, as the Clown Joker seems to look pretty good on both bodies.

If you need to buy a second figure anyway, than I would just buy a narrow shoulder for the cop Joker and leave the clown Joker as it is.

It come with two extra peg and i'm using the caucasian regular True Type figure.

And i'm still having fun with my Joker ;)
picture.php

1) 2 extra pegs.

2) Caucasian

3) You will get descent from the different members on this subject, but most (including myself) think that the cop Joker looks better on a narrow shouldered True Type.

If you have an extra regular True Typelaying around, then undress the clown Joker (which is on a narrow shoulder TT) and redress that figure with the Cop head and clothes. Then redress the clown Joker on the Standard TT, as the Clown Joker seems to look pretty good on both bodies.

If you need to buy a second figure anyway, than I would just buy a narrow shoulder for the cop Joker and leave the clown Joker as it is.

Cool thanks for the info. I have an extra Caucasian true type lying around. I was just curious about the wrist pegs because I want to put them on my V1 joker because the Asian wrist pegs look weird with the Caucasian hands I have for him.

Cool thanks for the info. I have an extra Caucasian true type lying around. I was just curious about the wrist pegs because I want to put them on my V1 joker because the Asian wrist pegs look weird with the Caucasian hands I have for him.

Sounds good!

Just don't break ant wrist pegs, because you wont have any extra!

DARK "NIGHT" JOKER

Wanted to see this Guy lit up at Night and snapped a few for fun. He does look pretty spooky with only his whiteface light up, sort of floating in space. Here's a pic that kind of captures that. It's reminicent of Nolan's Photography evoking that imagery in the Interrogation Room with Gordon.

adnj.jpg

Last edited:
Back