Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost bought the 2pk from Timcent wednesday but decided to grab Kylo and the Tie pilot instead.Aussie dollar is killing atm.
Awesome pics Para!

aW7qsrHAPhBFm.gif

He is sooo much more articulated than the Squad Leader, (who is poseable, just difficult) as he's basically in normal clothing so there's nothing to restrict him really. I'm going to try so more varied poses over the weekend.

Yeah would've been great if they had more screen time but they're worth a purchase just for the epic design alone!

Cheers. Yeah, the design is stellar. Keep thinking about the photos I saw from celebration and how cool it was to see all those new costumes on display. That's why I've always been tempted to put Rey in her head gear when she arrives. And grabbing this guy or the flame trooper is tempting as those were both shown at Celebration, leaning toward this guy, but also considering the TIE Pilot.
Looking forward to the action shots. These guys really look lifelike.

Cheers. Yeah, the design is stellar. Keep thinking about the photos I saw from celebration and how cool it was to see all those new costumes on display. That's why I've always been tempted to put Rey in her head gear when she arrives. And grabbing this guy or the flame trooper is tempting as those were both shown at Celebration, leaning toward this guy, but also considering the TIE Pilot.
Looking forward to the action shots. These guys really look lifelike.

Seeing those costumes in person was awesome.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453574542.600948.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453574559.283570.jpg

Fantastic outdoor photos Paramore.

I got my hands on this guys yesterday, here's some recent in-hand shots of the regular Snow Trooper. I'm with TonTon and Paramore, I really love the design of this guy. Not sure what it is, but I think he looks great.

24547302796_4b3a275e69_b_d.jpg

24465177362_60ecb399a1_b_d.jpg

Will try to get some more shots up later today

Had time to do some better lit shots of this guy. The more I look at this design, the more I wish they had a bigger role in the movie.

24573737745_387668f52b_b_d.jpg

23945529184_4eda1e900b_b_d.jpg

24573722525_4ef6daeaa9_b_d.jpg

24278258090_30bffa1089_b_d.jpg

Had time to do some better lit shots of this guy. The more I look at this design, the more I wish they had a bigger role in the movie.

I think the design were all based on german soldier
outfit in ww ii.

Oh man. You guys are making me want to splurge on the two-pack. The good thing is, even though they weren't in TFA much, I would be surprised if we don't see more of them in future installments.

Back