Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper Officer

Looks awesome but can't afford to buy everything. Will pass on these and stick with the one trooper that I already ordered. Rather get new characters.

I like these but I'm not sure how committed I am to getting every Trooper variant. I'm excited for the new film but it feels like a lot already and we've only gotten reveals for Troopers and Kylo Ren.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtroopers Set

Wait, am I supposed to act shocked and troll because I suddenly realized this wasn't an OT offering? :lol

Don't do that, it'll just show everyone you can't read roman numerals. ;)

re: Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Gif saved!

Punch Bob Barker - Happy Gilmore.gif

I think your kinda a curmudgeon and need to go get yourself a happy meal.

Nope, I just don't want to be the ******-bag that writes the same f-ing thing into three threads about the same figure. One thread works great for the Stormtroopers.

re: Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Looks like the mask is some type of shield that slides up into the helmet to increase vision and down for some type of protection.

image.jpg

Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper Officer

Nope, I just don't want to be the ******-bag that writes the same f-ing thing into three threads about the same figure. One thread works great for the Stormtroopers.

I agree. Same with the ROTJ Boba with one thread for the deluxe and regular. And the TFA Stormtroopers (Squad Leader deserves its own thread).

Makes it easier to follow.

Yep, agreed but doesn't seem like this section has been actively moderated in a long time. A long time. *drifts off*

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtroopers Set

I do like that mod, but it makes the helmet look a little more friendly, and less intimidating imo.
Yep, agreed. The eye slit is part of what I like about this design. Looks totally impersonal and pitiless. Definitely prefer the Snow to the regular Stormtrooper armour.

I agree. Same with the ROTJ Boba with one thread for the deluxe and regular. And the TFA Stormtroopers (Squad Leader deserves its own thread).

Makes it easier to follow.

I agree there. One thread for these guys should be fine. I'm really surprised that there are two Boba threads...that's really pointless! :lol

I like these but I'm not sure how committed I am to getting every Trooper variant. I'm excited for the new film but it feels like a lot already and we've only gotten reveals for Troopers and Kylo Ren.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I like the design, and look, but I've already got the two pack of Stormtroopers on PO, and I don't think I want a dozen. I mean, it'll add up in the end. That said, they do look cool. I'd probably only go with the regular Snowtrooper though, if I do decide to bite. I'm not a huge fan of the giant orange pauldron.

I know it's to show rank, but in war I'm pretty sure soldiers don't even salute ranking officers on the field, because they'd be the first targeted if their rank was noticed by the enemy. The white pauldron on the Stormtrooper Leader looked nice enough, even though I passed, but this orange one really clashes with the style of these suits.

I do like this design, but not sure if I'm ready to jump on the PO for this. I already have Kylo Ren and the Squad Leader Storm Trooper. Gotta pace myself LOL.

AOU Hulk shipping soon
PO 3A Bumblebee shipping maybe never

I actually like this suit design a lot.

Back