Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am somewhat of a completest, but not this time. Easy pass for me. I think the original paint job looks way better than this new black and white paint job IMO.

I still haven't pull the trigger on this. I love the paintjob but the price jump is a little jarring and with HT still having so many things on the horizon it's difficult. I have all of the armors so far but I might miss out on this one.

:exactly:

I hate it when people say it's a waste of money, who are they to say what we spend our money on? :mad: :lol

exactly. It's like, "excuse me my collection doesn't meet your standards":slap

I totally agree with both of you.

I'll even throw out how crazy it is when someone offers up their opinion of an item as though there word was final. And no one should disagree.

I love them all. And as long as I can afford to get them, I'll be getting all Marvel and DC 1/6.

Normally I would say this is a little silly given that it isn't in the films. But I think it looks fantastic! Whether it is worth the price is a different matter!

Anyone who preorders this is an absolute idiot in my opinion and should burn their money instead. No additional accessories, No headsculpt.....Higher price!!! All of you are idiots!!!!.
Oh wait, I preordered it because I actually like the figure. I enjoy the paint job. I guess according to some forum members, I'm just a complete idiot. Well.....I guess I'll be a happy idiot when I add this to my collection.

Anyone who preorders this is an absolute idiot in my opinion and should burn their money instead. No additional accessories, No headsculpt.....Higher price!!! All of you are idiots!!!!.
Oh wait, I preordered it because I actually like the figure. I enjoy the paint job. I guess according to some forum members, I'm just a complete idiot. Well.....I guess I'll be a happy idiot when I add this to my collection.

:clap:goodpost::exactly:

I don't know why there is all this hate. I passed on all of the IM figures because I want a comic version of IM. Same with WM. I passed. Now when I saw this repaint with the flat colors I was like GIVE IT HERE.

I don't know why there is all this hate.

funny-haters-gonna-hate-little-girl-car.gif

:exactly:i think most idiots are happy .......its like living in a bubble:yess:

I am glad some of you got this statue, you guys are the ones keeping hot toys profitable with its current business model of continuing invest minimal effort to rerelease the exact same statues over and over with a different coat of paint and higher prices. :clap

:lol at all the people in this thread acting like HT took a massive one in their cereal. I don't get it, it's not like you're missing out on anything when they release these types of figures. You're saving money, right? And those savings will eventually go to the figures you do want that HT is yet to release. Which they will.....in time. So why get mad? :cuckoo:

Anyway, this colorway looks like what WM should look like were he to have been in The Avengers, and that's how I'm gonna treat it. Btw, if HT decides to scrap the Stealth Mark III and instead release that colorway on the Mark VI design, it would look pretty B.A. next to this guy. I.M.O.

Back