Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
question for the guys who own this, does the abdominal articulation actually function properly this time around?

Ohh looks great. The new colors had to grow on me but I love the red led's .. Going to have to wait till Toy Traders gets it in :gah: :mad:

Mine will be in today!

I cant wait to see it in person! Will post pics

I GOT Milk!

DSC04377.jpg

DSC04379.jpg

DSC04376.jpg

DSC04380.jpg

DSC04381.jpg

DSC04383.jpg

Thanks Averone! Great pics and vid! My heart skipped a beat for you when you nearly dropped it haha

:clap Great Pics Averone ! I have it on FlexPay but i'll get it out Mid to late January 2012. I couldn't afford it all at once from Sideshow with all the holiday travel expenses and gift giving.

Right?! Haha glad you were quick to save my friend. Really want to order this from SS now, but New Years Eve is gonna hit me hard! The head and wallet...:(

:clap Great Pics Averone ! I have it on FlexPay but i'll get it out Mid to late January 2012. I couldn't afford it all at once from Sideshow with all the holiday travel expenses and gift giving.

I hear you! It hasnt been an easy end of the year.
I had to use my savings to get this.
Happy new year guys!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKh4F_-h1HI"]War Machine Special Version Review[/ame]

Back