Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a feckin FedEx bill for this figure today. 30euros53cents. Thought I'd gotten away with it. Didn't get one for the Guardian Predator strangely enough. Both from Sideshow. But anyway its just a reason why I wouldn't normally use Sideshow. Get hit by customs too often which ends up negating any lower price I ever get with them.

Got a feckin FedEx bill for this figure today. 30euros53cents. Thought I'd gotten away with it. Didn't get one for the Guardian Predator strangely enough. Both from Sideshow. But anyway its just a reason why I wouldn't normally use Sideshow. Get hit by customs too often which ends up negating any lower price I ever get with them.

I have to Pay everytime customs when i order something outside the eu. I haven't found a cheap seller here in Europe

I have to Pay everytime customs when i order something outside the eu. I haven't found a cheap seller here in Europe

I've never been charged custom fees on a package sent by Toys2.net - not even the Tumbler. Is there anything in particular that turns you off using them? High shipping I suppose.

I've never been charged custom fees on a package sent by Toys2.net - not even the Tumbler. Is there anything in particular that turns you off using them? High shipping I suppose.

my problem is, that Bremen, the city where I come from is very short. The customs here have time and look at every item that comes not from europe. At the moment I know that my Black Widow has arrived today at the custom, now I have to wait until they´ll sent me a message, so I can pick it up:-/ Without the message they won´t give me my item...:gah:

Yep, I got the letter on Friday. Just paid it today. I'm due another for the Iron Man Mark IV bust any day now.

I don't like the no tracking part for the $25 shipping that I can get with sideshow. I think it's $55+ for tracking for Toys2 for me plus I also don't like the cancelation fees. I like the option of sideshow allowing you to cancel with no penalty. Not that I've done a cancelation but I always like that option just in case.

The other reason so far I prefer sideshow currently is they get their figures much later (apart from T2) so I also don't get charged early plus their notices when you're likely to be charged. Also if there is any problems with manufacturing by the time sideshow gets it you can almost guarantee it'll be sorted.

If Toys2 had this I'd order with them. Only other time I had ordered with them was when an item was in stock but I really don't like their cancelation fees.

I demonstrate my lack of photographic talent once again.

sarahsIMG_2254Small.jpg

sarahsIMG_22541.jpg

sarahsIMG_22542.jpg

sarahsIMG_22543.jpg

sarahsIMG_22544.jpg

sarahsIMG_22545.jpg

sarahsIMG_22546.jpg

sarahsIMG_22547.jpg

sarahsIMG_22548.jpg

Guys, Wifey helped as much as she can with the hair. No cuts, no trim. Bangs were there out of the box, happy with outcome. Anyways, I started to put her together trying to get my set up ready with T-800, T-1000 and my WIP custom Future John C. I was originally going to put here in one of the Mill scene, but then remember I had a trench coat from Triad, so I went with the "Entering of Cyberdyne Buiding" Scene. Hope ya enjoy....

Guys, Wifey helped as much as she can with the hair. No cuts, no trim. Bangs were there out of the box, happy with outcome. Anyways, I started to put her together trying to get my set up ready with T-800, T-1000 and my WIP custom Future John C. I was originally going to put here in one of the Mill scene, but then remember I had a trench coat from Triad, so I went with the "Entering of Cyberdyne Buiding" Scene. Hope ya enjoy....

Cool! Thats one of the very looks I was thinking of for my third Sarah (yep Gunm I was actually mad enough to buy 3, the third not even opened yet).

I wonder would I be able to get that coat somewhere.

I love that John Connor next to her. Is that still being worked on? What's your recipe?

I love that John Connor next to her. Is that still being worked on? What's your recipe?

Yes, it's still W.I.P. Still have to dye the clothing, add his last name over his left shirt pocket, add the stars on each side of his shoulders, and add and insignia badge on his right arm. May find better boots, and it will be done. Recipe is as follows...

Body- Modified narrow Truetype. I took off the arms and replaced it with HT Wolverine arms.
Pants- From DID Che figure
Belt- Che Figure
Boots- Che Figure
Shirt- I believe I found this on at 7toys7 off of ebay.
Sculpt- By Alex Lopez

Back