Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume these are the Neca one, I dont wanna start a war and I dont even own any neca figs, but I have to admit these look a bit more accurate to my mind. The head and dreads at least.
Will the quality be a lot lower on the released version?

It says 1:6 scale with a price tag of $195....so gotta be HT.

From Empire Online

43268.jpg

I hate that the mandibles stick out under the jaw of the bio. You can also see the mandibles pop out under the bio in severall of the official pics. Luckly I don't think it will be much of a problem on the final peice.... at least I hope not.

predators20z.jpg

Wonder if they'll include this little piece of leather under the shoulder armour as well--

Answered my own question:
they did...

=P

Last edited:
oooh my god! that head is very small!!
hottoys is not going to solve?
please need to protest more strongly!! hot toys committed a big mistake
You believe that they tried to fix this?

^^^ Your all crazy Hottoys dont listen the Berserker head is fine as is... Dosent need to made bigger doesnt need too be smaller FOR SURE...

Man i really wish they made him movie accurate.. I want that giant head with those super long stretchy mandibles.. :monkey2

^^^ Your all crazy Hottoys dont listen the Berserker head is fine as is... Dosent need to made bigger doesnt need too be smaller FOR SURE...

Your a madman the head needs to be MUCH MUCH bigger. Almost as big as Brody's nose :lol

Seriously though I really do hope HT corrects the head size on both Berserker and Falconer and make em bigger.

Back