Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont get me wrong I absolutely love this figure but might have to err on the side of caution.

definitely will get Reese because I can't imagine him having too many of these on his jacket. kinda iffy about the police t-800 though because I have friends and family who work in the police and i don't know about displaying something that killed almost an entire precinct by himself.

bro, you're thinking too much. Ask any police officer and I'm sure that NONE has ever taken offense on that Terminator scene.

Just decided not to pick it up since he killed some punk rockers and I have friends and family who listen to punk music.

I don't understand why so many people seem to think that this one figure should come with EVERYTHING from T1.

This is the TECH NOIR version of T-800 - hence it does not have leather jacket, it does not have gargoyles, it does not have fully BD head, it does not have the machine gun etc etc.

Its the same principle as why T2 MMS117 didn't come with torn clothes, the m79 and bandolier - its supposed to be the clean, fresh look from earlier in the film. Whats so hard to understand?

That was the Blister Exclusive.

Correct, Sideshow couldn't sell it as a T1 product so all of theirs had to say T2 on the base and box.

Ok. Thanks for the info.

Just to be clear, I myself dont have any objection to the logo used here (in the MMS136 stand). I'm only clad it's consistent with the older (T1) MMS-line up.

3. We now have something to look forward too

Ummm I'm looking forward to DX Christopher Reeve Superman more so than this...but not discrediting this figure at all. It looks great and after watching T1 again, I can appreciate this figure even more, and see how great it will look next to my T2 T-800 :rock i'm definitely buying this guy now :yess:

I don't understand why so many people seem to think that this one figure should come with EVERYTHING from T1.

This is the TECH NOIR version of T-800 - hence it does not have leather jacket, it does not have gargoyles, it does not have fully BD head, it does not have the machine gun etc etc.

Its the same principle as why T2 MMS117 didn't come with torn clothes, the m79 and bandolier - its supposed to be the clean, fresh look from earlier in the film. Whats so hard to understand?

You must understand...there are some slloooowwwwww people on here dude. It will take some time for them to figure it out.

So happy with the way this turn out!! I cant wait to get this and maybe the second release aswell. Still cant believe some people are complaining about this tho........ oh wait yes i can haha

1000% must have dudes :yess:

I dont know dude. Did you hear, stuff might fall off his jacket. Not to mention he killed cops and punk rockers. :lecture

Might have to pass dude.

Probably need to sell your Dutch too if you have one.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Holy crap on a stick, this figure is amazing!! So excited.
It would be nice to have this one for Xmas.

We have a gray tshirt from the T2 figure so all we need is the leather jacket and shades. I can see HT including those closer to release date.

kinda iffy about the police t-800 though because I have friends and family who work in the police and i don't know about displaying something that killed almost an entire precinct by himself.

Post of the year :)

I think i like this release a hair more then the T2 T-800, another must have.

Back