Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PASS...............................................the doobie..........:peace

i iz a gettin' em............:yess:

DEF GOING TO PREORDER ANY FIG FROM THE ONLY Terminator movie that matters.

Late to the party.
Anyway, finally, finally, finally. After 25 plus years of having absolutely no "The Terminator" product, Hot Toys delivers the goods in epic fashion. That head sculpt is dead-on. The clothing is exact to the movie. Easily, my most anticipated figure of the year.
I've never considered buying 2 of the same Hot Toys figure before but this might be a contender.
Does anyone know if they make 1/6 chairs and tables? I suppose if I were to buy 2, I would display the damaged one sitting at the table repairing himself.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

29087d66efab.jpg

*dreams*

Anyone who bought the Hot Toys t-800 Arnold from Terminator 2 is retarded IMO.Not Owning this new version makes you an ultimate loser in my book.And we wouldnt want that.

Just finished looking at all the pics at Hot Toys site and the sculpt is right on the money. I forgot how funny Arnold's hair looked in that movie :lol.

Love coming into work in the morning and seeing this as the first thing in my day...

Anyone who bought the Hot Toys t-800 Arnold from Terminator 2 is retarded IMO.

Um... ok. I'm so happy we have someone with your insight on the boards. I don't know what I'd do otherwise.

I dont know dude. Did you hear, stuff might fall off his jacket. Not to mention he killed cops and punk rockers. :lecture

Might have to pass dude.

Probably need to sell your Dutch too if you have one.

stuff might fall off his jacket - Glue can solve the problem.
he killed cops and punk rockers - well yeah he is terminator not
a santa claus.
I got 2 Dutch dude and I'm not gonna sell them :peace

Back