Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um... ok. I'm so happy we have someone with your insight on the boards. I don't know what I'd do otherwise.

Don't pay attention to him, hes just the forum's court jester. He's probably not even interested in anything Terminator related.

T2 is overrated imo, its about time T1 got some love. Nothing can beat the eerie cold dark Terminator in the original, this is a must buy I can expect it to be one of those figures that will sell out fast.

T2 is overrated imo, its about time T1 got some love. Nothing can beat the eerie cold dark Terminator in the original, this is a must buy I can expect it to be one of those figures that will sell out fast.

I love T2 but its been soooooooooo overdone - the Hot Toys one was awesome and love it, but this one just feels 'new and fresh'

Re: Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Patience guys, we'll most like get the bike look and then we'll have all the neede parts, HT won't pass on doing 2 separate T-800s when they'll easily sell to give a single, inclusive figure. Plus, in theory, we can get 5 heads to cover T1 Arnie. I' actually surprised people are more bothered by lack of bike gear and not lack of clean spiked head with singed off eyebrows, though they could pack that with Reese.

The bloody eye is cooler than that. And he couldn't have had the singed eyebrows sans eye wound for very long in the film. . .I really need to re-watch this movie over the weekend.

The bloody eye is cooler than that. And he couldn't have had the singed eyebrows sans eye wound for very long in the film. . .I really need to re-watch this movie over the weekend.

Well he did, it was just not exposed because of the sunglasses.

Wait, he wore sunglasses before removing his "human" eye? Now I'm really confused. Must re-watch movie ASAP. . .memory. . .fading. . .

Packing another T1 head with a Reese figure is a great idea!

On another note, as some of us a dreaming, I can only dream of Hot Toys making the Future Terminator!

cap911.jpg

too bad this figure doesnt come with burned eyebrows with full eyes. one of the parts always talked about was with him in the garage looking for them and how his eyes scanned with his head following would have been nice to get that clean look without damaged eyeball.

Wait, he wore sunglasses before removing his "human" eye? Now I'm really confused. Must re-watch movie ASAP. . .memory. . .fading. . .

Wait, didn't you just say SANS eye?

no he busted the eye in the car crash scene then left to go back to the hotel while Reese and Sarah got hauled to the police station.

are all the movie masterpieces Terminator coming out within the next year or so, or is there plan to hold some pieces off for another decade? like what will happen for the 50th anniversary of each film?

Yes. Sans = without

"sans eye wound" = "clean" head IMO

Yeah exactly, NO EYE. Unless you meant this one where his eye is closed. Now you have me confused.

First part of the film he's clean and has his long hair. Then he gets shot up by Reese at Tech Noir. He chases them in an alley behind Tech Noir where Reese shoots a car, blowing it up.

The explosion takes off his eye brows and singes/spikes his hair. Then he loses Sarah and Kyle in the pursuit.

He gets the cop car and starts looking for them. When he locates Sarah and Reese, Reese gets a shot in his arm (bullet gets en lodged in his arm) and messes up his eye (the eye is still there).

YOU'RE CONFUSING ME.

Back