Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Yeah exactly, NO EYE. Unless you meant this one where his eye is closed. Now you have me confused.

First part of the film he's clean and has his long hair. Then he gets shot up by Reese at Tech Noir. He chases them in an alley behind Tech Noir where Reese shoots a car, blowing it up.

The explosion takes off his eye brows and singes/spikes his hair. Then he loses Sarah and Kyle in the pursuit.

He gets the cop car and starts looking for them. When he locates Sarah and Reese, Reese gets a shot in his arm (bullet gets en lodged in his arm) and messes up his eye (the eye is still there).

YOU'RE CONFUSING ME.
That's the series of events as I recall. I was trying to say that the period between the explosion and him losing his eye didn't seem to take up too much time in the film, but I'm not sure about that.

To Maulfan's post, I would like to have every possible look, and would buy each, but if I had to choose one "singed" eyebrow look pre-police station outfit, it would be the one that comes with this figure.

I was trying to say that the period between the explosion and him losing his eye didn't seem to take up too much time in the film, but I'm not sure about that.

Oh, well don't doubt yourself then because you're right. That appearance is very brief in the film. They don't even show Reese inflict that eye damage on him. You first see him with the wound when he turns on the lightbulb in the hotel room.

You see it a couple more times when he's working on his arm and then that's it. He takes it out in the next scene.

didn't he damage the eye after slamming into the wall, not shot by Reese?

it would have been cool if Hot Toys made the sculpt where the eye ball is removable replaceable and underneath is the endoeye but that's asking for too much there.

didn't he damage the eye after slamming into the wall, not shot by Reese?

Yeah, either Reese did that to him somehow while they were shooting at each other or it was because the Terminator didn't brake in time and hit something in the accident.

I've always seen it as Reese shoots the windshield of T-800s car which sprays glass into the 800's left eye - thats what looks like happens to me.

speaking of that later on in the film when Sarah bandages Reese's hand he said he got shot, but what scene did that take place in I never quite got that. was it when they were leaving the police station? you just see them ducking their heads when T-800 was shooting at them while the car was leaving.

you just see them ducking their heads when T-800 was shooting at them while the car was leaving.

You said it yourself. Reese must have got nicked by one.

too bad this figure doesnt come with burned eyebrows with full eyes. one of the parts always talked about was with him in the garage looking for them and how his eyes scanned with his head following would have been nice to get that clean look without damaged eyeball.

Yea, but he kills a cop and takes his car with that look, you can't have that.

Oh, well don't doubt yourself then because you're right. That appearance is very brief in the film. They don't even show Reese inflict that eye damage on him. You first see him with the wound when he turns on the lightbulb in the hotel room.

You see it a couple more times when he's working on his arm and then that's it. He takes it out in the next scene.

"Wrong!" lol

You can see Reese wound the T800's eye during the car chase, right before they crash ;)

oh okay then it was from that, because sometimes I wondered if this happened from the chase scene with T-800.

Yea, but he kills a cop and takes his car with that look, you can't have that.

are you talking about the scene with the cop whose voice he mimicks, the same guy in Terminator 2 who took the photos at Galleria? didn't he just threw him aside?

yeah you're right Reese does wound the eye, my mistake. because they show when he's about to crash into the wall and your see the left eye mushed up.

Back