Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that too but didn't the cop he throws in T2 when leaving Pescadero live so since that's a similar scene it's made me think now the cop in the first one also lived.

He slams him into the car and throws him down. And when a Terminator does that, you are dead!!!

"No, dats not tru."

That officer shows up in T2, he's the one that is taking the photos of Uncle Bob at the galleria. Bill Wisher, Cameron's writing pal I think.

EDIT:

Oh quiggle beat me too it.

There is a difference between dreaming and asking for the impossible. HT left out the Police Shootout stuff for a reason. But as I said, after the T-1000, its a cop-out for a second version. And after the DX Exclusive version of Bruce Lee, HT has no excuse of not offering a second body with a figure with two outfits/heads. They just want more of our money.

I agree with you completely. It's just funny because the T-1000 is completely loaded, yet most people are buying more than 1.

The most perfect scenario was DX Joker. All you needed was a naked TT, and everything was there for the second figure. I wish there were more like that. :(

At first I was thinking "____, quiggle really is insane". But no, I guess that's relevant to the discussion.

I know him best from Terminator and Small Soldiers, that's it really.

"Toys is hell." HOW TRUE, THANKS ____!

T2 T-800 > everyone, including your waxed eyebrows T1 T-800 who looked like he made his clothes from a pair of curtains :exactly: :lecture

well only because John ordered him not to kill anyone. matter of fact, did T2 t-800 even kill anyone at all in the film?

Nope, not even any of the guys in the biker bar prior to John's orders. He's even quite polite in conversation compared to the original.

"Your clothes, give them to me, NOW," >>>>>>>>>>> "I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle."

When he demands the punk's clothes in T1 he pisses them off and they immediately bust out their weapons. In T2 his request incites laughter and surprise that his courteous statement didn't come with a "please."

Back