Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw crap he's $175 at Cornerstore. Who said they got him for $154?

blame yourselves for hyping this figure up and making the great demand for the t2 T-800, to the point 2nd wave. Hot Toys can charge whatever they want and you will still buy it so they wisely are charging more.

Holy crap! Sideshow wants $194 for him?!?!?!?!?!?!? Are the F-ing serious?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? F-that. I'll buy from Cornerstore. for $154.

It's worth 150-160 IMO, no electronics or extreme engineering, etc. There are other dealers who'll have decent prices. I bet the HT wholesale price point is under 100 even with Arnie likeness rights.

Some serious gouging going on here during a recession. :monkey1

It's worth 150-160 IMO, there are other dealers who'll have decent prices for it. I bet the HT wholesale price point is under 100, even with the Arnie rights thrown in. Some serious gouging going on here during a recession. :monkey1

Yup they know there is a huge demand for this and Sideshow is exploiting that. They are getting greedy. Definitely gonna try to get this somewhere else. I'm not feeding Sideshow's pocket.

Alter Ego will prolly be aroud 175, I think you can prolly end up getting it for 165 when things shake out. 165 is not too bad...

for $195 shouldnt we get the police station accessories/clothes/head/glasses too?

I knew waiting was a good idea. Now I can buy the Terminator figure. But I was hoping for a more affordable price point, $180 from Toys Square and $194 is too much for a figure that barely has anything interesting (accessories wise). Granted sculpt is nice, but the second head sculpt, really? Of the two battle damaged heads, they had to choose one with just the eye damage which doesn't even has the robotic eye!? I hope they release a new version or perhaps update it. Or drop the price at least.

I'd have no problem with paying almost $200 if it had the LED on the .45 but since it doesn't it ain't worth paying over $200 with tax and shipping.

for $195 shouldnt we get the police station accessories/clothes/head/glasses too?

For 195, you should get that, Sarah's scooter or a 1/6 scale LAPD Cruiser, her Mom's Big Bear Enviro and Pugsly.

This is a simple figure with outfit and weapons.

The figure looks great, but I'm definitely on the fence about this, but the inflated price has me leaning towards no.

Back