Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we should not continue to say how much we want reese then, as much as we do, once they see it they will jack up the price of that as well

why 20$ more? because some of you here said you've waited twenty something years to get this, woo woo woo and they charge an extra 1$ for each year.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Omg, $195 via SSC?? Oh man, I don't think I can do that. :(

Price is high, IMO, but I'm buying this.... Ghost Rider might have to wait a bit.

Funny though. I really thought this was very close to the same overall product we got with the T2 T-800. Full figure, a couple of guns and a swap out arm. Only difference would be one more gun and an extra head for the T1 v. the box of roses and shirt for the T2. Perhaps the licence for T1 is a bit more involved/expensive than T2?

The figure looks great, but I'm definitely on the fence about this, but the inflated price has me leaning towards no.
I'm on the fence about this myself, feel like i'm convincing myself to buy it because it's a Terminator and it's Arnie. I'm not that big on the film, definitely not as much as T2 anyways which is my favourite film. The spec pics don't have me grinning with excitement like Barney Ross did!

no they're just testing us to see if we will bite, we do pay this outrageous price now picture what the DX one will cost down the road.

Oh wow, 3 guns and an extra head costs that much more? Hot Toys and SSC are going to price me out of 1:6 at this rate. :(

SSC set the price @195, they never reset PO's once posted.

if we buy this then it gives SideShow leverage to justify jacking up all the other Terminator figures coming in the future. I don't want to pay this price for a Reese especially seeing Sarah T2 so low now.

Oh wow, 3 guns and an extra head costs that much more? Hot Toys and SSC are going to price me out of 1:6 at this rate. :(

After T1 and Superman I'm out of this hobby for good unless Hot Toys pulls me back in with '89 Batman.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Pre-order prices are a tad over the top.:monkey4 This collectin' thing is gonna kill my wallet.

I really like this figure...but I always preferred the black jacket version, so the price has sold me on waiting and NOT getting both versions.

This love affair got dashed quick.

Easy Peasy.

If this is available later when things calm down for about $150 then I'd likely buy it.

i've been getting more and more HT figures from AE lately. SSC keeps pulling $10-$15 premiums out of their ass and expects everyone to pay it.

Sad thing is there's no Sideshow Exclusive.

That SS priced this thing at more than War Machine, Iron Man, and Berserker Predator is ludicrous. And Barney Ross, for that matter.

Back