Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah just don't eat lunch for a week and you should make up 20$-30$ difference no problem. I just don't like idea of seeing Reese go for $175 - $185 when regular Sarah T2 I see for like 135$ now.

No. Honestly, I don't see how a difference of $30 is so distressing to everyone. Hot Toys' prices have been creeping up and up and so this is not unexpected IMO. We addicts will pay. And in the case of this figure, I will pay it three times or so.
my issue isn't the retail price, it's what SSC tacks onto that. this figure isn't an exclusive and there's no incentive to pay more just to get it from SSC. that's retarded.

for all those people who think the price is a lil steep,least SSC offers the flex pay,,,so $64 pm for 3 months isnt so bad as $200 all in one go

I like your thinking!

Tell you what, I'll sell you a T1 Arnie for $300, but you can pay me $50 a month for 6 months! Even better, right?

:D

This was $165.

$165 for all this:

$165.

T2_T1000_PR19.jpg

Big bad Toy Store has the preorder at $199.......who the heck orders from those rip off artists?

Their price will drop. It always starts at $199 and they just havent adjusted it yet.

That's right, and if you try to quit, I'm gonna mail you a Hot Toys figure and get you re-addicted. We all must suffer through this together.

Well then. I quit... I'll PM you my address.

yeah just don't eat lunch for a week and you should make up 20$-30$ difference no problem. I just don't like idea of seeing Reese go for $175 - $185 when regular Sarah T2 I see for like 135$ now.

Great problem solving ability Quiggle.... Maybe I'll just starve my entire family for a week so I can pay for the entire thing.

$194.99 from Sideshow...:thud:

Sweet fancy Moses :google

Feel less excited about buying now :(

You're buying it. :lecture

The comparison with Barney Ross which only went up for order last week is what made me look twice at the price (from Toys2). This is an excellent figure but its not the most jam-packed with extra value. I hope its just because of extra licensing that had to be obtained for The Terminator or something.

Back