Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats really sad is that these $200 toys are probably made by 3rd world children making 5 cents a day :lol

if say months ago, there was a random thread asking would you pay extra than normal for this probably everyone would have said yes, right? so what happened now?

Hot Toys could give us Sandwhich Sub Shop punch cards, like we buy 6 figures and the 7th one comes with a Submarine Captains Hat.

I'm gonna order 3 just to stick it to the 3rd world children.

Take THAT 3rd world children :pfft:

Dang $200 is a little steep don’t yah think Hot Toys/CSS? Gonna pick this up but I'm gonna get it someplace else that’s for sure. These prices are getting ridiculous. It’s like you guys said T-1000 comes with enough for TWO figures at $165 and this guys priced this high. I think they might just be milking the T1 fans after we've waited so long for a good figure. I’m guessing this means the T1 biker version is gonna be $200 too. So don't be so suprised when that one is released.

I'm just concerned about the Reese, seems just as popular because of Hicks head. would any of you pay close to this price for Reese?

I'm just concerned about the Reese, seems just as popular because of Hicks head. would any of you pay close to this price for Reese?

Honestly this version and police shootout is high on my want list, so I would gladly pay this. What could Reese come with that would justify this price tag though?

yeah but we were expecting this T-800 to be the same price as the T2 T-800 and you were all wrong.

and if it is a license issue boosting the prices, Reese can come as the bum first saw him and would still be more than 150$

Re: Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

I'm using Flex Pay, so it doesn't kill my wallet.

Back