Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if it's possible to commission someone to convert the alternate head into an Endo eye... and how much it would be. Just snowballing here, dunno if I'll actually do it. Just in case I don't find a good pair of glasses, I suuuuuuure wouldn't mind my Arnie looking like VALVOLINER's. The work on that head really looks legit, like something HT would do.

IMG_7856.jpg

Sigh... Too badass not to repost. This is one of the pics that convinced me I had to make a custom PS figure.

Last edited:
I'm w/ you on this one brother! Plus fro me, the Tech-Noir look is the trademark of the 1st Terminator while the Leather-Jacket look belongs to the T2 T-800. :wink1:
the jacket belongs to T1 because it came from there, T2 is the starter of gay leather pants and sunglasses for no purpose :)
...and machine-human friendship
at.gif

I'm w/ you on this one brother! Plus fro me, the Tech-Noir look is the trademark of the 1st Terminator while the Leather-Jacket look belongs to the T2 T-800. :wink1:

:exactly::goodpost:
Thats the iconic look of T1 for me too.
And it definitely looks more menacing than the small leather jacket, spiky hair and sunglasses look, in my opinion.
The leather-look makes him look "cool" if anything...which takes away from the scary look in my opinion.
Still a great look though.

:exactly::goodpost:
Thats the iconic look of T1 for me too.
And it definitely looks more menacing than the small leather jacket, spiky hair and sunglasses look, in my opinion.
The leather-look makes him look "cool" if anything...which takes away from the scary look in my opinion.
Still a great look though.

Agree! :exactly: In Tech-Noir look, he's like a cold-blooded killer who don't give a _h_t about anything..that's the T1 T-800 I know. :wink1:

I wonder if it's possible to commission someone to convert the alternate head into an Endo eye... and how much it would be. Just snowballing here, dunno if I'll actually do it. Just in case I don't find a good pair of glasses, I suuuuuuure wouldn't mind my Arnie looking like VALVOLINER's. The work on that head really looks legit, like something HT would do.

Sigh... Too badass not to repost. This is one of the pics that convinced me I had to make a custom PS figure.

Oh man that's nuts! I want one. What page is the original post on?

Lordy, lordy, more pics!!

IMG_7855.jpg

IMG_7862.jpg

IMG_7853.jpg

IMG_7854.jpg

How can you see this and not want to make a custom PS, that's all I want to know. Still in total awe. I wonder if that Endo eye was sculpted or if it's from an existing figure. The eye itself has a realistic shine to it, so it'd be cool to see how he did it.

what's most impressive about that is not the eye, but how get got the blood off so smoothly. when i tried mine it was a disaster, the paint below came right off and he had giant white marks, i had to remove the paint off the entire face and it is a big white face now/

Back