Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch. Pics. :lol

Yeah, I'd actually like to see that as I'm planning to remove his cheek blood. What did you do, Ferraro? Did you actually use paint remover and is the base plastic color white?
I was thinking something like rubbing alcohol would do the trick, but I'm not sure.

Incidentally, articulation may be a pain and putting on that MMS02 jacket may take forever, but for strictly display purposes it'll look great. Love that jacket. It's vertically short, so it makes the figure look even buffer. Arnold would be so proud.

But when do we get this figure???

zzzzz14.jpg

Well I posted that mainly for the hilarious freeze frame but I disagree. I don't think HT making young John Connor would be as ridiculous as you suggest, at least not in the way that you mean - like making him would be equivalent to them making Todd & Janelle. He's one of the 4 main characters in the film, not a supporting character. Main characters are always more obvious choices for figures than background characters.

Maybe it'd be ridiculous in the sense that a Movie Masterpiece Series figure of a 10 year old child would be far from the conventions established in MMS so far.

I just received my T-800 today and I must say he's an awesome figure. Every detail is perfect and well done, except the boots IMO. They seem over-sized and look odd in comparison to the rest of him. Has anyone found some alternate boots to try on him? The original T-800 figure had over-sized boots too, but I think those ones were a tad smaller than these.

samueljd , congrats :D lots of others are complaining about the boots too... I think my only complaint is that the studs look really plasticy... otherwise I think they are decent.

You will be so happy when you do! Just try not and wait too long, he may climb in price a lot soon :(

Yeah, I'll try to. Btw, I already paid a downpayment for it so the price won't spike up for me..I just need to complete the rest of my balance then I can bring home this SOB haha! :hi5: Thanks for the advice bro! :wink1:

Congrats dude! :clap I'm still saving up for this guy and will probably be getting him mext month. :panic:

I budgeted for mine too. Figured if I waited any longer the price would jump too high.

samueljd , congrats :D lots of others are complaining about the boots too... I think my only complaint is that the studs look really plasticy... otherwise I think they are decent.

Thanks guys! :D

In the absence of a pair of shades that look right I had a go at making my own Garoyles... and in case you forgot what this figure looks like with the endo eye, a quick peek for you.
Dizzy

Back