Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Custom Woody Inc. LED base

205026_10150159447994585_329989274584_6649557_5007799_n.jpg

More pics here ->https://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=451073639584&id=329989274584&aid=231182
Nice! :clap

My PS custom parts have been updated with an "Arrival at unit" as of 2:00AM this morning. Turns out this refers to the local USPS facility at my zipcode, so fingers crossed that today's the day!

My PS custom parts have been updated with an "Arrival at unit" as of 2:00AM this morning. Turns out this refers to the local USPS facility at my zipcode, so fingers crossed that today's the day!

Just speaking from my own experience . the USPS sucks at updating their tracking info , its slow , so it it says it was at unit in the morning , YOU WILL GET YOUR STUFF TODAY :yess:

i tracked numerous packages and they didn't update til the thing was delivered :lol

One thing that i was thinking of the other night is the gun store clerk.

Specifically his line "anyone of these is ideal for home defense".

Now i know americans are very liberal when it comes to their right to bear arms and protect themselves and to 'keep the king of england outta your face'*, but how did that gun store owner sleep at night, he was prepared to sell handguns, shotguns and semi-auto rifles to a bloke who looked like he was a gang thug. This isnt a guy who was buying a gun to protect himself, his home and his family this was a bloke who; it was plain to see would use the guns to terrorize and kill said families.

I mean seriously, really?? Home defense?? What a *********. if he lived it'd be his fault that the terminator massacred those cops and countless other civilians throughout the film.

I honestly expected him to offer him a buy two guns get a hand grenade free special of the week.

(*Homer Simpson)

Come to think of it though did that shop not have any kind of security staff. Seemed to be just that little man from Gremlins behind the counter.

One thing that i was thinking of the other night is the gun store clerk.

Specifically his line "anyone of these is ideal for home defense".

Now i know americans are very liberal when it comes to their right to bear arms and protect themselves and to 'keep the king of england outta your face'*, but how did that gun store owner sleep at night, he was prepared to sell handguns, shotguns and semi-auto rifles to a bloke who looked like he was a gang thug. This isnt a guy who was buying a gun to protect himself, his home and his family this was a bloke who; it was plain to see would use the guns to terrorize and kill said families.

I mean seriously, really?? Home defense?? What a *********. if he lived it'd be his fault that the terminator massacred those cops and countless other civilians throughout the film.

I honestly expected him to offer him a buy two guns get a hand grenade free special of the week.

(*Homer Simpson)

Its a ____ing movie.

I think it's the idea that a freak/nut/loon can walk into a gun store in the US and buy an arsenal without question. You have a harder time getting a car loan than a gun.

Last edited:
I think it's the idea that a freak/nut/loon can walk into a gun store in the US and buy an arsenal without question. You have a harder time getting a car loan than a gun.

I've never actually been to a gun store, so its probably a lot more of red tape and hoops to get one, but this just seemed stupid to let him walk in a buy a buttload of guns looking like a criminal, no questions asked and the guy stating they're good for home defense, he likely said that so he wouldnt get sued.

If he lived after the news report of the polic station shootout...

Clerk: i'm sorry pal, i was under the impression he wanted all of those guns to protect his home.

Customer: are you freaking kidding me, the dude wore fingerless gloves, knew the ins-and-outs of every gun in the store, wanted a bunch of different weapons and this didnt seem like a bad sign, my brother was massacred at the police station because you didnt bother to check him out.

Clerk: i'm sorry but anyone of those guns were ideal for home defense.

Customer: WRONG!

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was lose lose for that gun store clerk, not that he knew it. Turn down the 'sale' because of T-800s state of dress he's dead, reach the point where money needs to be handed over and T-800 doesn't have any and he's dead too.

There is no cure for Arnie Overload (Arnius Overloadiotitis). Even with treatment, it's possible to spread Arnie Overload. The only possible cure guaranteed to eliminate all traces of the contagion is a Police Station Shootout T-800 custom. The long road of recovery has begun...

IMG_2163.jpg

IMG_2164.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

IMG_2166.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

Everything arrived in great condition (the jacket had some small bits of chipped-off leather, but it's an old thing) and the seller even clothed the body! All I had to do was put in the foot pegs, the boots, and add my other stuff to it. Plus adjust the jacket to my liking. All I need now is a pair of Gargoyles and the stones to get that blood off his face.

I was also thinking that for added accuracy, the BD arm could be wrapped in small gauze strips and used here. Even though you wouldn't really see it, it might still be a neat addition to pump up the amount of features on him.

:clap Awesome Blade , i'm glad you got it today buddy , congrats , looks awesome , i need a ar18 not just my custom altered M4 :slap

Looks excellent Blade, very nice pics. How'd you find putting the jacket on the huge T-800 body? Hard work?

Also for the police shootout itself I think the jacket should be open. It might improve poseability aswell maybe.

Back